So we meet again.

A/N:

Yay first chapter!
Enjoy, idek what this is but I guess it's closest to fluff? Idk

————————————

Xiao POV:

I stood right in the center of a heavy rainstorm, I was just standing there as my hair became all wet. It wasn't a very interesting day, to say the least. I had tried to hang out with the so-called 'Xingqiu and Chongyun', but it didn't go well. I guess Chongyun was quite okay, we had a little in common I guess, but Xingqiu on the other hand... He always has his face stuffed in a book, and he uses weirdly annoying words to communicate like 'twas' or something.

I was just standing there, the rain poured over me, I didn't want to go into shelter. The rain was quite soothing but also annoying. I heard something behind me. It was a small laugh. I didn't know what, though. I looked behind me and saw a male, he wasn't from Liyue, that's for sure.

He had black and blue hair, put up into two small braids. He was wearing a weird outfit that was green and white with a cape. He was bending down and playing with an eagle, weird enough, he had a wind barrier around them blocking rain so that they wouldn't get wet.

"Haha! Aren't you cute?" He said to the bird as he stroked its feathers. The male's voice was soothing, where had I heard it before? It gave me some kind of deja vu, though, where was it from?

"Hi!" I heard from behind me, I suddenly turned around and pulled my spear out. The male with braided hair was suddenly behind me, no normal mortal could do that, especially without a vision. I looked down and saw he had an anemo vision.

"Who are you?" I said to him, not lowering my spear.

"Im Venti! A bard from monstadt." He replied with a warm smile.

"How about you?"

"Im Xiao," I replied, his eyes seemed to narrow down and his smile faded away,

"I'm sorry, but do you mind listening to a quick song?" He said, pulling me into his wind barrier so I didn't get any wet.

"I don't have time for this-"

"Please !!" Venti said desperately, I was annoyed but I gave in.

"Tch...Fine."

Venti pulled out a lyre and started playing a very familiar song. One I had longed to hear again... The one Lord Barbatos had played to me once in the archon war.
My eyes widened, as Venti finished, he had a smile,

"Heh, I knew. It was you, Alatus." Barbatos said,

"I- Lord Barbatos..." I said, It was still quite shocking to me that this male, who looked like a normal bard, was the archon of anemo.

"Now now Alatus, no need to be so stiff!!" Venti said as he walked up to me and pat my head,

"Cut it out..." I said slapping his hand away.

"Ah! It's you." Venti said as an eagle landed on his arm,

"Awee  aren't you the cutest!!" Venti said petting the eagle under its chin, I just looked away and crossed my arms over my chest, that bird was annoying.

"Bye-bye now!" Venti said as the bird flew away, he looked back at me and chuckled,

"Awee! Is Xiao jealous??" Venti said teasing me,

"Stop it!!" I said pushing him to the ground,

"Owww!!" Venti said as he scratched his head.

"Are you okay?" I said to him, rushing down to him to check if he got hurt,

"No, just teasing!" Venti laughed, ugh! That god is so annoying... But his laugh makes my face hot, what is he doing to me?!

Venti got up and held my hand,

"I finally found you again." He said with a smile.

'''''''
A/N:

Sorry for the lazy chapter! Idk what to do for the first one. 😭