A field of Cecilia (pt 2 of pocky game)

Hihi!

So it's all in the title. Pt 2 of pocky game.

Enjoy!

——————————

Xiao POV

I immediately went to a field of Cecilia's in monstadt, it was quite a secretive place, it really was just a giant field of Cecilia's scattered across the ground, with a few trees here and there, and a single little swing. It was me and Venti's "spot" and we always go there together.

As I got there, I already saw Venti making a flower crown, it was made of vines with Cecilia's all over with a few dandelions here and there. I went over and bent down, since he was sitting on the ground. Venti realized I was there and smiled at me.

"Look! Isn't this pretty? I saw a few dandelions on the way here and picked them."

"Mhm. It's just like you, beautiful." I replied with a small smile, big smiles just aren't for me. Venti blushed and looked away, unsure.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He looked back at me.

"I love you." He said,

"I love you too." I replied.

I sat down on the ground, Venti lay down and put his head on my lap,

"Your so warm Xiao.." Venti said as he closes his eyes, I ruffled my hand through his soft hair. It seemed to get dark. The wind was softly blowing my hair back and forth, it wasn't too strong.

Suddenly, Venti got up from the ground, standing.

"Come, push me on the swing!!" Venti said confidently,

"Isn't that a little childish?" I asked,

"Nothing can be too childish for someone, everyone should have fun! Even if it's for a little kid." Venti said as he lent a hand to me,

"Okay." I said with a laugh as I took his hand and stood up.

We went to the swing that was hanging on a tree, Venti got on it. I pushed him from behind. I know that it's childish, but it's worth seeing him laugh and be happy.

Afterwards, Venti got off and had to go,

"I have to go now." Venti said,

"Okay."

"Thanks for spending time with me!" Venti said cheerfully, I smiled.

Venti walked towards me and gave me a kiss straight on the lips, he held my face with his hands, I kissed him back and held his waist, oh my archon... he was adorable.
We finally broke the kiss and said our goodbyes. What would I do without him?