『 movie night 』

A/N :

moviesssejej

Aus:

- modern AU

- Xiao taller than Venti AU (even though it will never actually happen 😹💀)

————————

Xiao POV:

I was just working in my room, I was the CEO of a giant business, I honestly think my job is restless, and I kind of hate it. But it's mainly for my father who recently retired.

"Xiao?" I heard a small voice say my name from behind me, I turned around and saw it was Venti, my beloved fiancé.

"Come in." I said, still typing on my computer as he entered the large study room.

"Uhm... you've been working for so long.." Venti said as he stood beside me.

"I'm sorry, love, I just have so much work to do.." I said, still moving my hands swiftly over the keyboard.

"... can you.. take a break?" Venti said in a small voice. I stopped typing and looked up at him.

"Attention and affection?" I said, teasing him as he blushed.

"Well.. it's 9 and I want you too.. do something with me." Venti said as he fiddled with his hoodie, well it wasn't exactly his, it was mine.

"Sure love." I said as I closed my laptop and stood up.

Venti led me to the living room where we had a giant couch and a giant TV.

"Sit!" Venti said as he pointed to the empty couch. I sat down and pulled him next to me.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded and snuggled into me.

"What movie?" I asked.

"A horror movie!" He said confidently as I picked up the remote.

"You sure? You hate horror movies." I chuckled.

"I'm sure!"  Venti said, I scrolled and clicked on a random horror movie.

The movie had started, Venti just hugged me as we started to watch.

"AHHH!!!!" I heard a loud scream come from next to me.

"Love... this is just the opening." I laughed, it was just the logo of the company that created it, there really wasn't a single bit frightening about it.

"Oh." Venti said as he calmed down.

We had been watching the movie for a bit, it was about.. Ghouls and ghosts and supernaturals.

Suddenly, there was a jump scare, along with a loud booming noise.

"AHH!!!!!" Venti squealed as he buried his head into my shoulder, he was shaking, it looked if he let go of me the movie would become reality.

"Are you okay? The movie is almost done." I said, I wasn't usually scared of horror movies, I didn't get what was so frightening about them.

"This is scary...." Venti stuttered.

"Shh... it's almost done love." I said, trying to calm him down, Venti wouldn't really handle horror too well.

As the movie finished, Venti looked honestly traumatized.

"Let's go to bed, okay?" I said as I shut off the TV.

"O-Okay." Venti muttered.

We went to the master bedroom and got into bed. Venti didn't even lie down.

"Love?" I asked, he was just staring down to his lap.

"I don't want to sleep... I-I'll get nightmares.." Venti sniffled, as his eyes became watery.

"Hey.. it's alright.." I said as I pulled him close to me. Even if he is an adult, he's still quite childish.

I comforted him for a bit, and than he finally ended up falling asleep in my arms.

———————

I'm lacking ideas grrr 😡