『 stars are scattered 』

A/N:

Hi! This story is a fluff one. It's about a nighttime stargazing ;)

———————————

Xiao POV:

Me and Venti were just at our spot, the sun was just setting, leaving clouds of pink and purple. Venti was teaching me how to make flower crowns, it wasn't really my thing to do things like this but I just do it to make Venti happy.
Once we were done, Venti put his on my head and I put mine on his.

"I want to do something special with you." Venti said with a smile,

"What?" I asked,

"You'll see." Venti chuckled. Than he stood up and pulled a lyre out of thin air and than played a tune, it was beautiful, just like him.

Suddenly, a giant dragon flew into the field, I ran over to Venti and pulled him behind me, protecting him, and pulling out my spear in defense.

"Nono! Xiao it's okay!!" Venti said holding down my hand, making my spear go down.

"Just a moment," Venti said as he approached the dragon.

"What is it that you want barbatos?" The dragon asked in a loud voice,

"Could you take me and my boyfriend for a night flight?" Venti asked as he pet the dragons neck softly,

"Hm.. boyfriend you say?" The dragon said in an unsure voice.

"Yeah!  So will you do it?" Venti asked again,

"I guess I could."

"Yayy thank you dvalin!!" Venti said as gave Dvalin a small hug, it didn't look very like a hug since dvalin was so big.

"Come, Xiao." Venti said as I came over. I jumped onto the dragons back and I helped Venti up.

Dvalin zoomed up into the sky, I kept Venti sitting in front of me between my legs. As we were in the sky, the night sky was beautiful. The stars shone brightly in the darkness of the night.

"Look look! A shooting star! Quick make a wish!!" Venti said as he pointed to a star, it was falling from the sky, it shone bright as it crashed through the night. Venti turned and faces me,

"I wish to be with you forever, I love you." Venti said as he held my hands.

"I do, too. I love you as well, more than eternity." I replied with a smile, I slowly leaned in for a kiss and kissed him on the lips passionately.

We kissed under the night, the stars shone brightly, the moon shone light moon rays, But Venti was the thing that shone brighter than anything else in my eyes.

"Isn't this beautiful? Star gazing is one of the things I've always wanted to do with you." Venti said, turning around to look at me, face to face.

"Yes, but nothing is more beautiful than you in my opinion." I smiled. Venti blushed but still smiled back.

Venti leaned back into my arms and put his head on my shoulder.

Stargazing was nice, especially since Venti was there to experience it with me. For the rest of the night, we watched the stars together the entire time.