『 cupid 』

Cupid AU / Heaven & Hell AU
Modern AU

——————————————

Everyone in heaven has a role to play to prevent anything horrible from happening to the earth, and I was assigned Cupid after the original had retired.

I mean, I didn't mind it. I loved to love, it made people happy, and making people happy was also something I loved.

Although I had never even been in a relationship, it was fun to see people loving each other, not that I'm a perv or anything! Just very interested in how special someone can feel when in love.

I get letters every day from the human world, asking me to make someone love them. I only fulfill some of them, but it's nice to see how many people thank me, even if I've done nothing.

I opened one of the many letters I had, it was from someone called 'Aether'.

Dear Cupid,

Hi!! I have a huge crush on someone, and the way they make me feel is unnatural, it's special.

I've never felt such a feeling for someone, and it feels amazing, and it makes me happy.

Please, I want him to be the love of my life until the end of my time. I would be so thankful if you could do this for me!

Thanks,

~Aether

I smiled at reading the letter. Of course, I would help!

I teleported down to earth, slowly looking for Aether.

I read that he was currently in a city called 'Liyue'. I headed to the city and almost immediately spotted him.

I went into an empty alleyway and quickly changed into a human disguise. My wings disappeared and so did my halo, I looked like a normal mortal who lived on earth every day with a normal life.

I slowly walked out with a smile and walked up to the blonde male.

"Hi! I love your outfit." I said in a friendly manner.

"Oh? Thank you! I like your hair." Aether smiled back, he seemed friendly.

"Wanna be friends? I'm Venti." I said, holding out my hand.

"Sure. I'm Aether." He said, taking my hand and shaking it.

"You seem to make friends easily," I said as we walked together.

"Yeah, I have many haha. So do you." Aether chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I'm meeting up with my friend in a minute for some almond tofu. Wanna tag along?" Aether asked me, blushing slightly.

"Sure!" I replied, I could see from his reaction it would be Xiao.

We talked and laughed as we headed to Wangshu Inn, we headed up and spotted Xiao.

Xiao was a very handsome guy with golden eyes and black hair with teal tips. When we approached the table, I could sense a weird aura in the air, but I didn't mind it. Maybe it was just some kind of pollution.