The Test

Spreading dirt and leaf litter on yourself, you were ready to find the boys. You crouched down towards the ground, sniffing. You picked up on them quickly, keeping low. It wasn't long before an explosion light and fire came from where you were headed. You pounced upwards, using the trees to propel yourself up and towards them. It was Kasai and Hizuki Sensei that were fighting. Your eyes, nose, and ears were on the search for your other partner, Yoru. From what you could tell, he wasn't far. "Lunar Style, Crescent Blades!" Hizuki Sensai lashed out, clawing the air and creating blueish white crescent shaped blades that were heading straight for Kasai. With a huff, you summoned up a blaster behind her and bones in front to help block them. "Fire Style, Burning Bolts!" Meanwhile, Kasai had had launched small, controlled lines of flame that met what remained of her blades. You jumped out and caught his arm. "Come on, we have to move." Kasai gasped, startled. "Who the-" You growled to shut him up as you dove for a hiding spot near Yoru. "I'm [Y/N], your teammate. We need to find Yoru and work out a strategy."

⛩️⛩️⛩️

"A strategy, huh?" Kasai jumped, nearly yelling when Yoru dropped down from behind you. Luckily you covered his mouth. "Yes. We can't win against Hizuki Sensei unless we work together." You confirmed, letting Kasai go. "First you guys need to cover your scent, she can track you. We should separate and meet back up at the starting point, we can strategize from there. Good with you?" You questioned them. Both boy's paused as they realized what you said. "... of course, that makes sense. Yes, I will meet you there." Yoru was gone as quickly as he appeared. "Track our scent, what is she some sort of dog?!" You pressed a finger to your lips, shushing him. "I'm just saying that she can use Chakra like the Inuzuka Clan." Kasai tilted his head. "Oh? Oh. See you then I guess, I don't wanna become a chew toy." He took to the trees, leaving you alone. "Well. Aren't they unique.." You muttered, running in a different direction to loop around. "I heard you don't even have Chakra." You inhaled sharply, jumping out of the way of Hizuki Sensei's Crescent Blades. You whirled around to face her, jaws clenched. How did she find you?!

⛩️⛩️⛩️

The power within you flared up and out as you sent bones out at her. It ended up being a substitution, but that didn't matter, you knew she was still here. Behind you. Your tail lashed out, attacking without much thought from you. She tried to block, but your tail was already curling around her, trapping her, throwing her away from you. "I don't need Chakra to defend myself!" You summoned yet another Blaster to screen your escape. "Lunar Style, Moon Shield, Lunar Style, Comet Hail!" The blast from your Blaster was blocked by some sort of large circular blueish white Chakra Shield while firing smaller, star shaped Chakra projectiles at you. You tried to cancel them out with kunai, you didn't want to continue using the same attacks and becoming predictable. Naturally you couldn't block them all, but you could dodge too, their Chakra felt like white hot electricity against your skin, even if it never actually touched you. She was powerful, you weren't surprised, but you had to escape. "So it seems, your taijutsu is good, but what about this? Lunar Style, Wolf Song!"

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Snarling, growling, howling, wolves surrounded you. White wolves with blue eyes. It was a genjutsu, you knew that, but you had no way of releasing it without Chakra. Whatever power you held couldn't do that, you'd tried with your father's Sharingan. You looked around uneasily. You couldn't summon the power either, not when you were trapped in your head. You had to trust that the boys would find you and release you. The wolves started to attack all at once, you were forced to rely on Taijutsu alone, punching, kicking, and tail slapping and throwing all the while you tried your hardest to keep away. It didn't work out all that well. It felt like forever, but it had to have been only a few minutes before you were suddenly staring into pitch black eyes with white pupils. "Y-Yoru..?" He lowered his hand, letting his hair fall back in place. "I specialize in a Genjutsu known as Eiennoyami." He replied simply as he pointed at someone. Hizuki Sensei was caught in the Genjutsu, Kasai poking her cheek like she was about to jump out at him. "Wow, that was amazing man. Remind me not to get on your bad side."

⛩️⛩️⛩️

After binding her, Yoru released his Jutsu. Hizuki Sensei blinked a few times, shivering. "It seems you've caught me... you are worthy of being my students.." She shook her head and easily snapped the ropes that You and Kasai had tied her up with. She grinned with confidence, tail wagging. "Our first real mission starts tomorrow. Be at the Hokage's Office at six am sharp, understood?"
"Hai Sensei!" We replied in unison. "Good. Now watch a real predator disappear." She jumped away, landing gracefully into a tree and sprang off. "She's a weird one." Kasai commented. "Like your one to talk." Yoru opened a book. Where'd he even get that? "Hey! If anyone is weird here, it's her! What even are you?!" Kasai pointed at you as you expertly ignored him, walking away. "See you guys tomorrow at six am sharp." You sniffed, hoping to pick up on Naruto. It was time to report. "Shouldn't you fix your injuries?" Yoru asked. "They don't bother me." You replied, which was true, they stung, but that was it. You started running as you caught Naruto's scent.