The Missions

The missions were certainly... something. You'd honestly compare them to chores you were doing for the people of the village than missions, but you supposed every great ninja started small. Currently you were weeding a garden, well, you and your Sensei were weeding the garden. Kasai was pulling a Naruto and Yoru was reading. "KASAI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING-" Then it was just you weeding. You sighed quietly and grabbed one of the torn out, wilted plants and replanted it. You've been meaning to practice this for awhile anyway. You focused on healing the plant, making it better. Then you focused on your power, drawing it to your hand, out, and into the plant where it seemed to revive itself. "You know healing jutsu..?" Yoru asked, watching. "It isn't exactly that... more like... a natural ability to heal. It looks like jutsu though, doesn't it?" You mused as you continued to fix the garden for the client. "It does." Yoru agreed. One of Sensei's ears twitched as she released a whimpering Kasai. "Great work, [Y/N], that is going to be extremely useful in the future!" She clapped her hands together, tail wagging.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Dogs were extremely obedient to you and Hizuki Sensei, you suspected it to be due to your own caninesque physic and abilities. Instead of walking the dog, Kasai rode it, somehow still in control. It was amusing to watch while Yoru didn't care in the slightest, hair covered eyes fixated on his book. He had to be among your fathers ranks in reading and doing other tasks. Though as far as you were concerned, nobody could usurp your dad from that throne. He was the king of multitasking. "So you're not from here, correct?" Hizuki Sensei asked as the others were lost in their own shenanigans. "So I was told." You replied, remembering that particular conversation you had with your father.

"Why am I different from the other kids? They don't have weird bone legs and a tail.. why do I?" Kakashi sighed, dreading this particular conversation. "Well [Y/N]... you're not from here. You're not from any of the nations. Where you come from... it was...." Kakashi paused, trying to think of the right words to explain why she was here and not there. "Hurt... the people were hurting each other, so your real daddy sent you here." Young [Y/N] sniffled, eyes wide. "Y-You're not my real daddy..?" Kakashi sighed again and crouched in front her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "No... no I'm not. The Hokage assigned me to be your new daddy so that I could protect you for your real daddy. That doesn't mean I don't love you, [Y/N]. I'll always be here for you." Kakashi had promised. It had taken you awhile to accept that, but eventually you learned to.

"Why do you ask?" Your sensei gave you a side glance. "I'm curious is all. My clan, the Okami clan, are guardians of a special Moonstone that granted our ancestors the features and senses of wolves, you though... I'm trying to figure you out. You're a human, a skeleton, and an animal and I'm trying to figure out why that is." You shrugged, unable to give her an answer. "If I knew, I would tell you, but I'll probably never know since I'm not from here and my parents are dead." Hizuki sighed, ears flicking back. "I'm sorry. War is truly a terrible thing." She guessed. That's how most became orphans in these lands. It was the fate of war.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Unlike dogs, cats absolutely despised you and Sensei. They loved Yoru though. The cat you'd been chasing after for a good twenty minutes ended up on Yoru's shoulder while he was reading. "Is this the target?" He asked as you flopped onto the ground, panting. You needed a nap after that bull the stupid cat put you through. Kasai poked you with a stick while Hizuki Sensei confirmed that it was, in fact, the cat we were after. "I think she's dead, Sensei.." You didn't move from your sprawled position. You never wanted to move again. You decided that you were DEFINITELY no cat person. Kasai pulled your tail, you grunted and pulled it away, wrapping it around his leg and pulling him onto his butt. You giggled at his expression before closing your eyes. "Just give me a minute.." You pleaded tiredly. "Nope." Hizuki Sensei grabbed you by the hood, pulling you up. "Aw, Sensei.." You complained quietly. "Did you sleep last night?"
"Nooo... this stupid thing was going on and keeping me up.." That referred to yet a new power you'd discovered on accident. You could levitate objects now and had been doing it subconsciously all night, which hadn't pleased Kakashi in the slightest.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Dishes. Great levitating practice really. Washing the dishes of some up and coming restaurant in the village while Sensei waited tables, Yoru served meals, and Kasai cooked. You wondered if any more abilities would manifest over time like this levitating power did. You focused on moving the cups to their cupboard, then the plates. The bowls. The trays... "What are you doing?" You damn near dropped the silverware on the floor. "Keeping up with the kitchen, sir." You replied to your employer. If he knew you were practicing on his work, he'd probably kick you all out. You really didn't want that to happen, your Sensei would have your hide. "Huh. Great job, just don't break anything!"
"I won't..." Ok, maybe you should stop while you were ahead.. you chuckled uneasily as he walked out. "... maybe I should practice with Naruto tomorrow." You decided, turning back to your job.