Chapter 1 - Farmer of Omgoi

First we feel,

First we feel,

Then we fall

/

(Chab!)

The sound of the hoe swinging downwards and hit the soil creates a sound that makes the children happy. Kuafah who is wearing the old check shirt that has been popular when he is in junior high school. In present, if you wear this shirt and take a walk in paragon, everyone will look at you like you're going to cut sugar cane(?)

(A/n: it's really hard to explain but here's some references)

(A/n: moving on to the story)

Got humiliate again

They're humans too, it's fashion. Get it?

"(Northern language) Phi why are you so handsome?"

"(Northern language) Right? like an actor"

Those sharp eyes landed on the two male children that are swinging their feet while sitting at the wooden pavilion beside the garden for planting corns. Kuafah adjust his Nike cap before continuing what he was working on. He couldn't understand a word...Though these children know how to speak central dialect, despite the accent might not be on point. But they refused to speak to him.

Today the job for voluntary doctor is cold during the night and freaking hot during the day, it is to clear the corn field and replant it. He just know that being the voluntary doctor's duty are not just checking up and give advise in terms of health or clean the wound when the kid got hurt on their head from getting shot by rubber band that used as a bullet. But by voluntary doctor means you have to do everything.

Being everything for Omgoi

Yes he did everything since the first day he arrives, and this is the second day. Do everything such as catching the chicken that climbs on top of Yatong's house roof which is considered as one of the elderly in this village and helped one of the housewives hang clothes. Help the auntie feed the pig, help Mesa who is an engineer from a leading company, solder the heating panel or even teach science in the school as JJ who is a law student at most could only teach simple addition and subtraction.