(1/3) Chapter 9 - Jaochai

*Jaochai (เจ้าชาย) = Prince in Thai language

'i love you' means i've seen the worst of you

and i'm staying

/

The orange light on the streets made the person that is controlling the steering wheel of the car and listening to the music that he likes at the same time felt warm. But at the same time, when he thought of someone that he's going to fetch...his heart beats faster that made him scared that he might be able to die. Legit, Prince really felt that way.

Whenever he thought of the kiss yesterday with the doctor, he wanted to bang his head onto something so that he could forget it.

Today morning he woke up before the sick person. He felt relief that he's not that warm unlike the first day that he's sick, but he's still whiney as usual, not allowing him to go by holding him in his arms tight, but didn't do much more than keeping his face buried in his stomach wouldn't let him get up from the mattress until he fell asleep.

And that's the point, they'll get to meet again somewhere in the evening as well.

At the same time, Doctor Kuafah and his best friend, who are super ready for the atmosphere of Chiangmai city, send the cheering sound. Mesa are in a good mood because the Northern girls are both fair and cute. They are all dazzled, is this a bus station or heaven?

The 3 men that are almost at their age of 30s, but not once have sat on a tourist bus. Omgoi city then opens up the chance of giving that experience for them. It might take longer than the private car but the seats are not that cramped. It might be because Fah, Say,J legs are longer than normal human beings by a little.

Kuafah who wore gray hoodies, which is a streetwear brand that is expensive and sandals because he didn't want to think too much about what to wear so he just took whatever that is a set and wore it. He looked around for the license plate that Prince wrote down on a post-it and pasted on the door. He did not tell the model of the car like this, it's really hard to see in the dark. But from what they've discussed, he was asked to wait around the fourth phone booth, counting from the left in front of the bus station.

"Ohh there's a Maserati in Chiang Mai as well?"

"There's not many in Bangkok either, I think that's the only car in Chiang Mai. It's so beautiful"

"Ghibli 2017 too, it just came out not long ago. The real car are freaking pretty. I want to sell my body to buy it" JJ smacks the head of the person who was exaggerating. But Ghibli is so expensive that they don't think they are able to afford it even though they work till they die.