(2/2) Chapter 11 - I mean the kid is seducing

The atmosphere that changes really quickly made Mesa have no idea how to react. Earlier on they were in the event as usual, the warm atmosphere with the urge of grabbing the girls for a hug and there's A'Kuafah singing for Nong on the stage with his loving expression...But now became EDM, the live music then became heartbroken style, punk rock or even dance chaotically in sync.

The places for teenagers that are famous at night like this are nowhere other than warm up cafe. A place that is full of alcohol and has exciting live music. Mesa and JJ enjoy the atmosphere that is surrounded by girls that are fair and pretty, wearing less outfits. They have been clinking their glass with them together again and again.

They are not old but when they are with A'Kuafah, they will become the moon that is dim. He's just sitting there still but there are ladies coming and clicking glass with him. As for the person who doesn't care about the ladies unlike the usual, he kept looking at someone who he possesses the most at the other table.

Prince with his huge group of friends at 5-6 tables further away from them. Earlier on they went to introduce themselves to the youngsters, Prince's friends because Nong brought them there. They used up not long then got back to their seats.

"Is that Nong's ex?"

"He's consider handsome"

"Looks rich too"

"I mean the whole group there looks rich. But Nong Prince didn't talk much to him" JJ said what he saw because Nong talked to everyone else more than him. Although the person that is his ex was sitting beside him.

"Fah, you've changed so much after you've met Nong"

"..."

"Normally when you come to this type of place, there will be ladies sitting beside you all the time. There isn't a time where you will be looking at someone like this. When I see this, I felt as if my son are growing up"

"Nonsense" He said that but gonna admit that he change a lot.

With this short time...but there's someone that came in with a lot of rights like this...turn his whole world upside down, turn him onto a new person, turn him into someone better.

"Cheers, Cheers ~"

"You don't make A'Fah drunk, although his alcohol tolerance is high but he will be the one who drive us back"

"Uh, it's an Audi too. Last time his BMW we almost sold our kidney to fix it" Kuafah shook his head, seriously fix? they've never lost even a cent. First class insurance, you know? They're really good at exaggerating, those freaking friends.

The doctor who sat and drank continuously and planned to go out to smoke for a while because he didn't want his friends to inebriate him and didn't want to keep being possessive of Prince like this. Nong didn't even have a high alcohol tolerance, that time they only drank a few glasses but his face turned red. This time he had a lot of friends, he had been receiving glasses the moment he stepped into the store.

...Hmm he's worried.

He's freaking worried.

Kuafah stood up, nodded to his friends to let them know that he's going to smoke outside together with avoiding the ladies that come in to clink glasses and give their numbers to him continuously as if he's the only man in this place.

He's bored of something that he can get easily like this.

Those legs brought the owner outside to take in the cold breeze and there's a corner that is designed for the customer to smoke especially. Black color Zippo got fish out from the pants pocket to light up on his favorite cigarette such as lucky strike purple. While he was sucking on nicotine into his lungs, someone stopped beside him.