(2/3) Chapter 12 - Come back to omgoi

Prince woke up with cramps all over his body, light colored eyelid moves because he is annoyed with the sunlight that shines into the room even though the other person that is replying to his chat to his younger brother on his phone has already closed the curtain. Mesa and JJ who woke up to buy congee, waiting for Prince to be awake since morning, peep into the room from time to time to check if he is awake.

"Daddy, your child is awake"

"N'Prince, are you okay? How many fingers am I holding?"

".." The person that just woke up and still confused with every situation because he is both drunk and tired. He did not bother to see how many fingers Mesa is showing, but is processing what happened yesterday...He's hurting on that place is because

'Fah ahh...Harder'

'Like this?'

"(English) What the heck is this?" Prince, who can do anything, blurted out in English when he made eye contact with doctor Kuafah and all the scenes ran through his head on repeat. The three gentlemen made a confused face before busted out laughing because Nong used the pillow to cover his face and screamed loudly in it.

"Hahaha"

"Prince, you're so cute. I can't stop laughing. Don't do that '' Mesa looks at the younger whose ears are red. He wanted to run away but couldn't because he's sick and feeling pain in his butt area. He let out crying sound on the bed, as for the person who raped(?) Nong sat on the chair with a smile.

"A'Fah! Go and comfort Nong"

"No don't"

"Why?"

"Don't come any closer!" The doctor stood up, walked towards the younger that was covering his face and spoke gibberish into the pillow. The huge hand put onto the brown hair before patting it gently until Nong looked up and gave him a puppy look.

So cute

Freaking cute

"Calm down, both of us are still sitting over here" Mesa raises his hands to stop them because it looks like his friend is leaning his head down to kiss the heart of Omgoi that clearly just woke up. Please just give Nong a break

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"..."

"If you don't answer me, I will assume that you are shy"

"No I'm not!"

"I believe you"

"You're annoying me"

"You didn't said that yesterday :)" That smile from the doctor made Prince hit the pillow onto his handsome face. He couldn't escape because he did not want to get out of bed, he has this feeling that it's going to hurt like hell if he does that.

"You can't get up by yourself right? If yes, make an angry face"

"..."

This crazy doctor...Prince thought in his heart.

"I'll bring you to the toilet. Is that okay? My angry bird" The child that lie down quietly on the bed, which means that he gave him permission. Kuafah carries the younger as if he is just a light bolster. The two gentlemen could only bit the cloth in jealousy because the younger looks so cute when he is with Kuafah.

The tall figure with white loose T-shirt, carries the child with his blue pajamas into the bathroom. He put the younger one down, sitting on the sink then reached out his hands to fix his messy hair for him.

"I can stand on my own, why do you put me here? I'm quite a big size"

"You disappear in my arms when I hug you though"