(3/3) Chapter 12 - Come back to Omgoi

"Alright number 2...Ja leng"

"Krabbb"

"Stand up and read page 18, the first paragraph for us"

"Okay krab, Teacher Pin '' Ja leng the student of boblai but smaller size than everyone said with full confidence, the comeback of Teacher Pin, Doctor fa, P'Mesa and P'JJ makes the student happy to the maximum. Teacher Pin brought sweaters for everyone. P'Mesa and P'JJ then brought seafood from the city for the children because they heard the children have not tried prawn, squid and crab in their life.

As for Doctor fa did not bring vitamin jelly but brought something useful such as stationery for both female and male students. Since they have always been using a small crayon from the box with a few colors. Now they are able to have seventy two colors to use!

Doctor fa, who is Teacher Pin's boyfriend, is the most generous person on earth!

"Mana went up the tun uh...train to visit her grandma in tong uh...Bangkok '' The volunteer Teacher smiled while looking at Ja leng who was trying his best to read. He always been proud of his student. The beautiful eyes swipe across the room. The cheerful face and voice, with snot coming out of his nose and the usual shirt that the children wear makes his heart beat in happiness.

(A/n: Reading this reminds me of the textbook that was used for grade 1 student. There's a character of a children's name manee, mana, phiti, chujai etc. It's quite entertaining as a child when I read it)

But at the very right side of the room, there's a giant kid from nowhere who came to watch him teach from the start of the class. No matter what he says he wouldn't leave and glue himself on the chair that was ten times bigger than him. Ah...Khun Doctor Kuafah, didn't know what happened to him, he wouldn't go to his usual medical center. Understand that he doesn't have any work today. But why don't he go to rest in his own house but watch him like that.

Plus the stare that he gave makes his legs go weak.

"Teacher Pin krabbb"

"Teacher Pin Kaaa Jaleng has finished reading" The children told the Teacher who was staring at something, once they traced his eye sight then saw Doctor Kuafah who asked to be student for a day. The children smile and push one another to the point that they almost fell off the chair.

What happened to Doctor fa!

Teacher Pin as well.

"Teacher krab, will you get pregnant if you stare at someone for a long time?"

"uh...Weeah isn't that fighting fish. Normal people wouldn't get pregnant"

"Then how do get pregnant krab? My parents gave me younger siblings too"

"My parents too"

"That's right, Teacher. How do humans get pregnant?" The children try very hard to speak central dialect to make Teacher Pin happy, just like they agreed to speak it during class. But they didn't speak it perfect but why this time when they come back, the children are speaking it well. They're even asking the question that was not supposed as well

The volunteer Teacher was shaking at the front of the class. He was wearing red-black woven cotton shirt with a pattern making him look extra cute...Kuafah curved a smile while waiting for the answer. They made eye contact for a while then got pointed by those beautiful fingers.

"Children, You can try asking Doctor Kuafah"

"Doctor faaa"

"P'Doctor Fa, How do you get younger siblings? I want to carry them to sleep"

"Boss! just answer them, your heart is very big as usual" Weeah hit his chest, not long after, the doctor then told them the answer. But the answer almost made Prince threw duster on his head. Those fluffy cheeks were filled with blushes even though the children couldn't understand what the doctor was saying.