(2/4) Chapter 10 - It happened in the Audi

The fog on the bathroom glass is hinting on the water temperature that someone bathes. Those beautiful eyes look at himself through the mirror, his chest is full of hickeys, even his waist and navel are slightly visible, the worst might be on his neck though it's just 2-3 marks but the person who is fully grown up should know what causes it.

The student's Teacher Pin groaned in his throat, ran under the shower again to let his head hit the water and let those hot feelings in his chest to fade away but looks like it's useless. The small figure let out a sigh, closed the tap water to dry himself and wore his pajamas, used up several minutes to calm himself (After showering for hours) before opening the bathroom door.

The weather forecast sounded from the television set that someone left it open to smoke on the balcony outside. The rooms are decorated in a minimalist style, focusing on furniture that are made of wood and warm color tones.

"I've done showering krab" The thin figure in his light blue pajamas slid the glass door open. The doctor turned around with cigarettes in his mouth. That action made the person's heartbeat fast. The feelings from earlier that have not yet gone away made his face and ears all red.

"I'm just smoking and it made you blush?" Kuafah chuckled…why must he tease and he wouldn't want to admit so he denied in a tough tone, throwing himself down to sit on the rocking chair at the left side of the balcony.

"I'm not blushing"

"Alright then" The tall figure then rested his butt on the balcony, before continuing to enjoy his cigarettes and beautiful view. Prince looked at the person who took out his T-Shirt and put it in the laundry basket, wearing only jeans. That V-shape is something that all the boys dream to have and definitely, Kuafah has that kind of perfect figure. well-proportioned muscles that don't look crazy much, broad back and strong shoulders that girls would want to snuggle on.

"Where's the time you use to exercise?"

"Time where I'm supposed to use it for sleep"

"I must have a perfect figure like you" He said with a determined tone causing the doctor to laugh until his eyes closed because Prince himself is not a bad figure. But it's different with him. Prince's body is very normal, and he can say that there's nothing that goes beyond average, that flat stomach secretly has little muscle.

That tempted him from wanting to hug him towards his chest.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" The person being looked at got terrified because those eyes seemed to be abnormal. Kuafah pretends to be ignorant before knocking another cigarette out of the pack…that's his last stick for today.

"Do you know how to smoke?"

"I've smoked before, I didn't like it but at the same time I didn't hate it"

"Let's just say that you can smoke?"

"Sometimes you have to smoke while you drink alcohol krab" Kuafah understands, it's normal as a teenage boy. When alcohol goes in your mouth you have to smoke as well. Otherwise, it will not reach the essential of going for a night out.

They did not have a chance to start another conversation, the sound of the door knocking makes him know that Mesa and JJ are coming to play card games outside the door. Prince stood up before going to open the door for the olders that made a happy face before speaking up in a cheerful tone.

"What a nice scent"

"But I will not mention about the marks on your body"

"Yes, don't even talk about it"

"..."

Yes, they totally did not mention it. Prince makes a startled face, he doesn't have another type of pajamas, what can he do? How will he know that things will turn out this way? Looks like he needs to ask his female friends if there's any cosmetics that are able to cover up those marks. If not he will be stared at whenever he goes. As for the doctor that walked out from the balcony did not even care about it.