(4/4) Chapter 10 - It happened in the Audi

"Khun Nonggg, your boyfriend is so handsomeee. Ever since I was born, I have never seen anyone this handsome"

"Uh...Thank you" Prince replied this way because no matter how he tells all the elders or the barber that he's not his boyfriend. But the person still says the word boyfriend non stop. The person that charged the battery while playing games happily at the sofa did not do anything besides sitting there handsomely for other people to scream.

Prince who planned to dye his hair dark so that he doesn't have to come back often and it doesn't waste a lot of time as well. But he feels like his decision is wrong because the color that he chose is dark brown which makes it difficult to have the result that he likes. He don't know, he just thinks that the color is pretty, the person on the sofa also tells him to do that color.

But 3 hours have passed, and he's still hesitating. Damn

This salon is a place where his mother goes often, he himself when he's bored with his hair color then drops by everytime he comes back to chiangmai. It makes him close with the owner of the salon who is a second gender girl. They are close to the point when he walks into the salon she stops doing her accounting and does his hair by herself.

Because everytime she does that, she will take a picture of him to upload at the page and then the likes will always increase, she's the one who said that.

"Can I take a picture of your boyfriend? He's so handsome, so spicy and sexy too. I want him to scold me"

"Scold you?"

"I want him to be rough. He seems like...rough in the bed. (Screams)" Prince almost choked on the water that one of the employees gave him. Normally she will say something like this to him because she said that he's handsome with a nice figure but his height is a little short. When he brought doctor Kuafah with him today, he suddenly shine brighter than him.

"(Cough cough)"

"Are you okay? So is he rough?"

"He's not my boyfriend krab"

"(Scream) Don't be shy N'Prince, I will be second hand embarrassed for you"

"Khun! Say something" Prince who couldn't take it anymore because he's not helping at all and let him to be the only one answering to the point he became speechless. He turns and whines at the person who is playing games on the phone non-stop. Those sharp eyes look up from the iphone screen.

Today the doctor is wearing black T-Shirt, black ripped jeans and sneakers. At first he thought that the doctors were suitable for white. But when he dresses up all black like this, he can say that he's more suitable to wear black.

"Krab, you're right" He replied lazily then continued to play his games. But that makes the barber scream really hard. Taking out the phone can take multiple pictures of the doctor with every corner and angle that she could find.

The student's Teacher Pin let out a long sigh before looking at his own hair that is dying now, the color came out okay, his face appeared very bright like a light bulb. It's not like he wants to be fair but no matter how much he tan himself, it still doesn't work.

"I will trim your hair a little and fix a little details then we're done~"

"Krab, please be quick. That person might be hungry by now"

"If you're hungry, you can eat me while waiting na ka, N'Fah"

"Better not krab, I like something small"

"(Screams) I can't imagine"

"N'Prince are someone who has a small figure from what I've seen" The other barber screamed, making the person who got his hair trimmed scared that his hair might turn out bad because the barber is screaming while trimming like that.