(3/3) Chapter 8 - The day that doctor is sick

The cold wind and the wide sky without any electric pole to cover the view makes the two people feel weirdly refreshed. Kuafah takes a first look at the North star before thinking what the owner of the name is playing at this hour. Lately he couldn't call because the time doesn't match, he only gets to line and tells him how much he misses him.

"Tomorrow I'm going home krab, as I'm having a few work to do"

"I want to go with you"

"If you want to go, you have to go in the evening because the village chief asked someone to help repaint the shrine in the forest and pick corn at Uncle Cho's farm" The younger said, it makes him admit he's addicted to being with Teacher Pin and that he's heart broken.

"Fine...Recommend a hotel for me, I plan to be there for 2 - 3 days"

"Sure, what kind of hotel would you like?"

"Nice atmosphere, don't have to be expensive. I want to live in a chill way"

"Then, I'll ask my friend about it"

"I'll quickly finish my work so that I can go"

"I'll fetch you with my car krab, so that we don't have to bother anyone in the evening. Just let Phi drive motorbike and send you till the foot of the mountain it's enough"

"Are you sure that you can drive here by yourself?"

"I'm already 19 although I'm younger than you by almost 10 years but I'm consider as a grown up"

"Hmm I'm just worried" Tell him directly because he don't find the reason why to hide about it. He's really worried, from Chiang Mai city to Omgoi are really far. he don't want Nong to drive alone. If possible, he want him to drive and pick them up somewhere in the city. Once he thought that way, he begins to negotiate.

"How about this?"

"Krab?"

"I will take public transportation, come and pick us up when we arrive at the station"

"You know how to take?"

"I'm already 28 years old" Point at himself because Nong made a worried face than before.

"I'm just worried"

"Don't copy me" Squeeze Nong's cheeks until he glares. Kuafah adores this kid who knows how to talk, he wants to hug him harder than he hug Daonuea but he's still sick. It will be a problem if he got sick as well.

"Oh N'Prince,A'Fah" Mesa that came to shower with JJ and thought of coming to get some air for a moment, greeted them while thinking that both of them are sticking with each other like glue.

"P'Sa, P'J going to shower?"

"Yes, does A'Fah need to boil water? He's still sick like this"

"Yes, I'm going to make a fire"

"We will do it, you should rest, you've already worn out from the morning. Plus, this doctor will take advantage of you the whole night...Ouch!" Mesa who got slapped by the sick person groaned. Prince at first was thinking of being offended but once he saw that face expression full of pain, he couldn't help but laugh.

That reminds him of his friends in Bangkok. Since there isn't any internet, he didn't get to talk much with them but he told them roughly that he's coming up the mountain. He'll reply to their message tomorrow after he got down the mountain to update them.

"P'J what have you ate this evening?"

"Aunt Mod invited me to eat at her house. She make boiled chicken with fish sauce, no meat at all. I chew the bones until my jaw broke"