(1/3) Chapter 4 - Cold skin cover flesh

fall in love with someone who tastes like adventure

but looks like the calm, beautiful morning after a terrible storm.

/

The voluntary Teacher sat down on the bamboo floorboard and dry his hair. While an uninvited guest like Doctor Kuafah fah lay down and play games on his MacBook. The version of Doctor Kuafah wearing glasses wasn't something he could resist.

He doesn't know why, his whole life was chased by guys. But when it comes to this person it is like immunity had decreased. He takes a big sigh until the doctor turns to look at him.

"That's a big sigh"

"It's nothing. By the way, you come and sleep here, P'Mesa and P'JJ didn't say anything about it?"

"Nope, I told them that I'm sleeping with my wife"

"Hey!" Prince groaned. But I think that they probably don't think it's him, maybe they think that is Yayah or other girls because P'Sa and P'J always told him that Doctor Fah is a player.

"Tomorrow I'm going back to Bangkok for 3 days"

"Krab" He didn't know why he tell him that. But when he heard this, he was happy because he thought it might be due to care, which is why he told him because if the other person just disappeared, he would be worried.

"What will you want as a souvenir?"

"You coming back safe it's enough"

"..."

Kuafah who was lying down, sat up and looked at the person in front who was drying his hair at the other corner of the room, because such words were not the words that he wanted to appease. But it's a word that comes from the heart saying that he doesn't want anything but him to be safe.

"Wait for my call,I will call into Mesa's phone"

"I have to wait?"

"Hmm you don't miss me?" The doctor asked with a frown, and the person who was wiping his hair hid his face in the darkness, thanking that the lantern was so far away, or else the doctor will tease him if he sees that face turn red.

"Let's just sleep." The voluntary Teacher refused to answer and walked to dry the towels used to wipe his hair on the balcony. He heard that tomorrow, Yatong said that in the afternoon, the storm hit and asked children to help build a dam and take a break from study. Him, who is a teacher and has to take the children to do weirs by himself which is why must have enough sleep.

"Tomorrow, there will be a car to pick you up to the city, right? The road isn't too bad already"

"Yep, what an early flight." Sharp eyes looked at the boy just a little over the shoulder, unloading another sheet from the cabinet with a blanket and another pillow before starting to set up the mattress in the distance.