(1/2) Chapter 7 - Sa J say yes

his laughter warmed me in a way jacket couldn't

/

Farmers of Omgoi are given a mission to mow the grass. Kuafah inadvertently was in the sugar cane-cutter outfit again.

(Chab!)

(Chab!)

The sound of clenching the grass above the hip rang out to compete with time. In the afternoon at Ban Khumm Haed Nok School, there was a sports day. This includes girls cheering, competitions, vendor sports and having a Prince teacher as mc. That's the main reason why farmers are busy with work.

Mesa and JJ come to the rescue, by luring them with money. Fah worked diligently, but while doing it, he nudged him. They went together with their elbows until their heads almost touched the ground because they were so violent.

Ayysss

"The mark from your left neck, I understand that it was the old one that you got from the pub. But the mark on your right neck, I don't understand" Mesa giggled.

"That's definitely a yes"

"(In English) Yes, I say yes"

"(In English) Sa J Say ye...Ouch" JJ that got thrown by one of the seeds made a what-the-fuck face to the doctor. I mean, he couldn't help but to tease. He woke up with a refreshed face unlike when he just came back with the forest department uncle. Not only that, Prince also looks bright like a sunflower at twelve o'clock.

Plus there's a kiss mark that is fresh from the oven.

Can't imagine what happened last night. Ban Khumm Haed Nok School.

"Is Nong Prince hot?"

"Dudee don't say that, I'm embarrassed" Mesa giggled. 19 almost 20 is not young anymore, but his head has imagination too far. Nong is so tiny when he's with A'Fah. In front of everyone they argue like mad but they secretly make hickeys on their friend's neck when no one is looking.

"Please make my money worth by working"

"Sorry krab, sugar daddy"

"Was it cool last night?"

"Yeah, I'll pluck your head with this machete -_-"

"Why do you have to act like this E'Doctor"

"How do you trick Nong into this?" and then made a noise AYY at the person who stood with a dizzy face in the sun because during that night, nothing more happened than it had already happened. As he said he's not going to rush anything.

"Just sleep and cuddle"

"You use this whole mountain to tell me and I give you 3 million, I still won't believe you"