Chapter 66

Betty was relived when Toni didn't bring up anything about the party or her addiction and was speaking to her normally about normal teenage girl things. "I have to admit I was a bit nervous about coming" Betty said after a few moments of comfortable silence. "Why?" Toni frowned in confusion. "I am not used to friends and you're my only friend who didn't know me before rehab or in rehab and that's scary" Betty admitted. "B..." Toni said, placing her hand over bettys on the table. "Don't be nervous, please." She smiled. "I am really enjoying being your friend and nothing that you have been through in life or are experiencing will change that okay?" She said and Betty nodded with a grin. "Okay". "Good" Toni smiled, squeezing her hand before pulling away. "So, how about shopping?" She suggested and Betty agreed, giggling. After texting jughead that everything was going okay and they were going shopping, they left the coffee shop.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" Betty asked Toni. They had finished shopping and had the best time and jughead had just pulled up to take Betty back to his apartment. "I'm okay thank you!" Toni smiled and hugging the blonde. "I had a great time today" she said and Betty hugged her tighter. "Me too" she smiled. "Text me later?" Toni said and Betty agreed before waving and hopping into the passenger side of jugheads car. "So you had fun?" He asked as he waved to Toni. "The best" she grinned and jug smiled at how happy she seemed. "I told you" he smirked and she playfully slapped his arm. "Shut up" she giggled. On the ride home Betty was quietly singing along to the radio while jughead rested his hand over her leg. "So what do you want to do with the rest of our afternoon?" He asked her as he held the door open for her. "Hmm, cuddles?" She blushed and jug laughed. "You're adorable" he booped her nose. As soon as the apartment door was open, Betty dashed into the bedroom to change into her comfy clothes then jumped onto the bed. "Juggie come and join me" she called. "You're beautiful" he said softly as he leant on the door frame watching her. "Stop it" she blushed again, covering her face with her hands. "Never" he smirked, crawling over her and removing her hands. "I love you" he whispered, trailing kisses down her face. "I love you too" she said, connecting their lips...

The next morning, Betty had to be at the centre for a session and as she was already with jughead he was driving her in, and Archie would pick her up afterwards. "Baby we need to leave" jug called from where he was grabbing his keys. "Hold on!" She yelled back, she was still getting ready. "I didn't know you took so long to get ready" he joked as he walked into the bedroom to find her sat on the floor brushing her hair. "I am not a morning person" she grumbled. "Clearly" he laughed and bent down to kiss her pouty lips. "Okay all done!" She announced after a few minutes and jughead offered her his hands to pull her to her feet. "Thank you" she grinned. "You look gorgeous" he smiled and kissed her again, looking down at her pink sundress. "And you look very handsome" she flirted, jug just grinned and gently pulled her out the bedroom so they could leave. Half way through the drive Betty turned to look at him. "You okay?" He asked after a few moments of catching her watching him. "Yeah i was just thinking" she said vaguely. "About what hun?" He questioned, drawing circles on her leg where his hand was resting.

"I think we should have sex".