Chapter 1

Elizabeth Cooper. 18. Addicted to Adderall. That's all Jughead Jones knew about his new patient. He worked at a rehab centre in riverdale, a town just outside New York, called Sweetwater rehabilitation.

Betty cooper had become addicted to Adderall after her father was discovered as a serial killer, with her mother and sister joining some sort of cult, her friends and their families saw Betty spiral out of control until they admitted her to rehab. It was her first day and she's just said goodbye to her best friends, Archie and Veronica and Archie's parents. She was stood waiting for her bags to be checked, all alone and scared. "Elizabeth cooper?" A man asked, he was handsome, tall with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. Betty also noticed he was quite young as well. "That's me" betty said quietly and he flashed her a smile. "Hi I'm Jughead Jones your doctor and therapist" he said and she shook his hand. "So Elizabeth~" he started But Betty cut him off. "It's Betty. I go by Betty" she said, looking anywhere but at him. "Betty... I like that" he grinned and talked her through the centre and all about her rehab program.

When it was time to show her the room she'll be in, jughead noticed how scared she looked. "Hey, it will be okay. I know it's scary at first but it will be better" he said gently and placed a hand on her shoulder, comfortingly. Betty just nodded. "I'll leave you to settle in and I'll come and get you later on for dinner and I'll explain more about your routine here" he smiled and left her room. Betty sighed and wiped away tears that were threatening to spill. She decided to unpack her suitcase. The room she was in only consisted of a bed, bedside table, small wardrobe and a desk with a chair. She put away all her things and some books on a shelf above the desk, and a photo of her and her friends on the window sill. Looking around at the room she was going to spend the next few months at she finally let herself cry... what had her life come to?