(1/3) Chapter 2 - Wee-ah's lover

i whispered, "I'm afraid of falling"

he smiles, "i will catch you"

/

"It's freaking cold, I'm frozen to death"

"Your dick?"

"My whole body you damn freak, seriously right in the morning?" JJ pointed at his Mesa's face who is the first to shower among them, followed by Kuafah which makes him the last. They are used to waking up early in the morning as they need to wake up early everyday in Bangkok just to work. But then this is also earlier than the usual time they need to wake up because the sound of the rooster scream which can be heard around the village makes it difficult for them to go back to sleep.

The Doctor who gets to work for real at the health center wears his gown. Let's be honest that ever since he came up to Omgoi for two days, he felt like he had better sleep than in Bangkok itself.

Can he stay here forever?

"Miss the color light"

"Miss the girls that used to sit on my lap"

"Sa, don't even mention that, I want to cry"

Someone please build 7Eleven for them on top of the mountain, they've been craving for it. The three people who have not been experiencing a difficult life, hug each other and let out their tears. That's crazy! let's just exclude Kuafah from this.

"Complaining much? Just go and work already"

"I'm helping Sa to paint the school today. If you're done with your health check up for the villagers, you can come and find us. The heart of Omgoi is here too. Ouii just by thinking of it my work energy increases" The old batch of engineering moon chirps happily. The more they stay, the more they understand why everyone likes Teacher Pin.

"Uhh, I will make a stop there once I'm done"

"Alright see you"

"Oh damnn"

"Your face"

"Why do you look so sulky?" Kuafah did not reply to them, instead he walked out of the place he lived, which is a house made of wood in the middle. It was shared by three people with one half spoiled small fan. There's electricity in this village, but it goes on and off.

The doctor wore his jeans with black T-shirt and rested his hands inside the gown pocket while walking towards the health center that is located not far and not too near from the school.

And if you ask why today the doctor isn't in the good mood in the morning...it's because he thinks that he might not be able to see the student's Teacher Pin the whole day. As he will be busy doing health screening for the villagers which is held every year.