Chapter 1

Picture of Carder Biersack (Andy's son) ->

Ariel

"Where's your dad sweetheart?" Uncle Beck asked me as they all walked into the house.

"Where he always is." I scoffed, turning the page in my journal, continuing to write. I used to use violence to solve my problems, but after a couple of nasty fights, I got sent to a shrink who told me to write down my feelings in a journal.

Beck and Dryden went upstairs, looking for my drunken father. Devin sat next to me on the couch and I closed my book, not letting him get a chance to read what I had written.

"How is he?" Sara, Devin's girl asked me. She replaced her in Forget The Past after she died. I don't really like her, but I put up with her for Devin's sake who is my third favourite uncle our of Forget The Past. My order is Beck (he helps me with everything I need), Dryden (he's my rock, I can tell him almost everything) Devin (he's more of the joker and I can joke around with him).

"The same as he always is." I sighed, reaching over to ruffle Dean's hair. He swatted at my hand and continued to play his zombie game.

"You talk yet little one?" Devin asked, sitting on the floor next to my little brother.

"He hasn't talked in 3 years, what makes you think he'll talk now?" I asked, as Dean gave him the wtf look. After her funeral he was a very quiet child, he never really talked much growing up, but 3 years ago, when he turned 10, he stopped talking completely. Hasn't uttered a word since, and he won't tell me why.

"Just wondering if he broke his long ass silence." Devin held his hands up in surrender.

"Well no he hasn't, I wish he has though." I pushed Dean's head forwards with my toe, smiling slightly. He fixed his hair again and glared at me with his fake glare. "You love me little bro." He stuck his tounge out at me and I flipped him off.

Beck and Dryden came back downstairs, no drunken father in site.

"Where is he?" Sara asked.

"Shower, washing off the alcohol stink." Beck replied.

"Will he be able to perform tonight?" Devin asked.

"He always pulls through." Dryden stated, shrugging. "We're getting ready here by the way." He said to us.

"I was gonna go over to uncle Andy's, see Carder and Mary." I said back. "Probably should take Dean with me."

"Okay, I'll drive you over." Beck told us, ruffling his hair. Dean got up first and went to grab his shoes, almost falling trying to pull them on. I slipped my feet into my VANS and pulled on my leather jacket that I took from her stuff before my dad put it all into storage.

"He's bad isn't he?" Beck asked me. "Like when we're not here." He said after he started driving towards Andy's.

We all moved to LA a couple months after she died, I guess none of them could stand Canada, it was apparently the country that ruined their lives. I just can't wait till I turn 18 and I can move Dean and I back to Canada where we belong.

"Ya he is." I answered him, already thinking about going home in a year.