Chapter 12

Hey guys, before you read this chapter I have something to say. Again I'd like to say thank you. The first book in this series almost has 45k reads. That's amazing, I never thought that the book I started because I was bored would get so much attention. It's not even good! I have so many mistakes in it but I'm to lazy to go back and fix them. But anyways, thank you bunches, I don't know how I can thank you guys. Anyways, second thing I want to say is that I have a new story up. It's called Little Bit Of Luck and it's a Michael Clifford fan fiction. So ya, please read that if you want. And ya, thank you so much for reading and I love you all so much *kissy kissy*

Ariel 

"We'll need you both to speak at his hearing." The lawyer handling Tony's case spoke to us. 

"Dean doesn't speak." I spoke, reading over the paper that he handed me that went over everything this trail was for. 

"The court realizes that and they have a translator." I glanced at Dean who hadn't touched his food or drink since we sat down. 

"I think he'll be more comfortable if I was up there with him, not a stranger." I said, reaching over and squeezing Dean's hand. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes that were filled with unshed tears. 

"I'm terribly sorry miss Colt, but you are not to be up with your brother when he's on the stand, the jury might think you're influencing his words." I sighed as Dean laid his head on my shoulder. He's far to young to be experiencing any of this. 

"What about if our father does end up getting locked up, am I allowed to have custody?" I asked. 

"Sadly, you aren't 18 yet, if you were then you would be allowed to get full custody of Dean, but since you aren't 18 for another year, you'll be put into a foster home." 

"Away from the woman we're with right now right?" I asked to make sure we could get away from Heather. 

"Yes, away from her." He confirmed. I felt Dean let out a small sigh, I didn't hear any sound though. 

"Thank you Mr lawyer person." I said, standing up, feeling that our meeting was over. 

"Ariel can I talk you alone?" He asked me. I nodded, telling Dean to go wait outside for me. He did as I said but I saw him looking through the window. 

"What is it?" I asked, sitting back down nervously. 

"Like I said, you're to young which means that you'll both be put in a foster home..." 

"What of it?" I asked, not liking the tone he was using. 

"There's a chance that you and Dean won't be put in the same home." And with those words, I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces.