Chapter 7

Sorry this chapter is so short but working up to the plot I have lined up, don't worry though, the chapters will get longer (hopefully). I just don't have energy to write full length chapters so these are sort of filler chapters. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this books so far. And ya. Byee

Ariel

"What are you 2 doing here?" Our uncle Andy asked us after he let us into his house.

"Tony kicked us out." I explained, holding Dean close to me. He always pretended to be the strong one but he is scared, and right now, he wouldn't stop shaking.

"That asshole." Andy growled and grabbed his keys.

"Andy no." I called out when he reached the door. "Please don't." I begged, tears present in my eyes. "Not today." He walked back over to us, anger etched on his face but he wrapped his long arms around us both in a comforting hug.

"Not today." He repeated. "I'll go get some of your clothes and stuff if you guys want, you're staying here until Tony stops being an asshole."

"Thank you so much Andy." I whispered. "Tomorrow though."

"Tomorrow." He nodded. "Go watch TV, I'm gonna get Carder and Mary up for school." Dean and I sat on the couch but the TV never turned on, I just held Dean as he silently cried on my shoulder. I rubbed his back and watched the stairs behind me as the rest of the Biersack family came downstairs one by one.

"What happened?" Hadley asked us, kneeling in front of us.

"Tony kicked us out." I explained to her. Anger flashed in her eyes.

"I'm not letting you go back there." She told us firmly. She held our hands and stood up, going to talk to Andy who was holding Darrah in his arms.

"We'll be okay Dean, everything will end up okay." I whispered in his ear, then kissed his temple.