Chapter 3

This is more of a filler chapter for me until I can start writing more into my main idea. Anyways, I see that you guys are already liking this book by your comments. So please comment ssome more and vote too. Ily guys
Heather -->

Ariel

"Ariel." Mrs Torren called on me. "The guidance councillor wants you." I stood up and hopped over the legs that were stuck out to trip me. They always try to trip me, but I'm smarter than them.

I walked down to Heather's room, bracing myself before finally walking through the door and into her room.

"Hello Ariel." She smiled at me.

"Heather." I said back. I was on a first name basis with my guidance councillor because I see her all the time. "Why'd you want me?"

"I hear that your dad hasn't gotten any better." She stated.

"I don't know where you got that info, my father is fine." I lied to her. I may dislike my father for everything he's done to Dean and I, but I felt like I owed it to him in someway.

"Don't lie to me Ariel, I've talked to you enough to know that your lying." She laced her hands together in front of her and looked at me like a disappointed parent. "If he's gotten worse I need to know, I can't have you and Dean in that house."

"You can't do anything Heather, he's just unstable." I pleaded, putting my hands flat on her desk.

"Unstable for 12 years?" She asked me. "This is right Ariel, you shouldn't defend him after the torture he puts you through. You've had to raise Dean all by yourself Ariel, and where was Tony?" I stayed silent. "He was off drinking himself almost to death." She was almost crying like I was about to. "I care about you Ariel." She calmed herself a little bit. "I don't want to see him hurt you."