Chapter 15

Hello readers, hopefully you read this because I'm telling you that I have a new story out. (I know, another one) but I really like it, it's based around a girl in a mental asylum and that's all I'm gonna tell you about that. But anyways, it's called Madness and it's up on my profile if you want to read it, there's only like 3 chapters right now but I'm really proud of it 

Ariel

We arrived at the police station, Phil and Natasha walked in front of us, showing us the way to the part of the station that was reserved for child services. Natasha told us to sit in the long couch that were beside each other as they went to go find a house for us to go to. I sighed, looking over at Dean who was curled up, trying to make himself as small as possible. Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes for only a second before being rudely interrupted. I opened my eyes, seeing Natasha holding 2 Styrofoam cups in her hands. 

"Though you might be thirsty." She said with a small smile, obviously trying to ease the tension. I took the cup she was holding out to me to be nice but I set it on the table beside me, not even looking at what it was. "Look Ariel." She sighed, crouching down so she at the same height as me. "I know that you aren't very happy with this." 

"No shit." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at the floor. 

"Language." She scolded me. "As I was saying." She coughed lightly to clear her throat. "You may not like this, but we're going to find you and Dean a family that will take care of you." I snorted, looking up at the ceiling. 

"My family could take care of us just fine." I told her, now looking straight at her. "My uncle Andy and Aunt Hadley, they could have taken us." I said. "Who cares if they have 3 kids already, they always had enough love for Dean and I too." I sat up straighter, making Natasha wobble a little. "I have 8 other uncles, each more than willing to take Dean and I for one year." I stood up now, causing Natasha to fall back. She stood up quickly, standing in front of me. I didn't have to look up very far since she was about the same height as me. "Because when I turn 18, I'm getting custody of Dean, and I'm getting out of here." She wasn't phased, she just smiled again, a little more forced this time and flipped her red hair over her shoulder. 

"That couldn't have happened though, which is why you're here." She said, her voice held fake happiness. She was obviously getting annoyed with me. "So, sit tight while we find you both a family." She turned and walked, leaving me alone so I could flop back onto the couch. I looked over at Dean again, smiling when I saw his sleeping face. He hadn't slept in a long time, so seeing him sleep now was really good. I rubbed my eyes with my eyes, angered at this whole process, wishing I was 18 already and on our way back to London. Closing my eyes again, I fell into a dream. 

**Dream**

"Mom I'm home!" My voice echoed throughout the entire house. This house didn't look like the one I had lived in for 12 years. This house was amazing, all of the floors were black marble, even going up the stairs, the walls were all painted different colours for which ever room I walked through. The living room had posters of different super heros, a flat screen TV hanging off the wall, so many different movies and video games as well as controllers and the game players. The kitchen counters were white marble, the cabinets were dark wood, all the appliances were black as well. There were many rooms up the stairs, yet all the doors were locked. I travelled back downstairs and stopped at the random door in the kitchen that must have lead to the downstairs. 

I pulled the doorknob, figuring out that this door was locked as well. I screamed in frustration, kicking the door out of anger. As I gripped my toes in pain, a key fell from the top of the door frame. I picked the small silver key off of the floor and fitted it into the lock, wiggling the key around until the door swung opened. I walked down the stairs slowly, feeling around for a light switch as I walked down. I had found a light switch but after flicking it up and down a few times I realized it didn't work. Whatever it was supposed to power, probably wasn't there anymore. The only source of light that I could see was giant letters put up onto the ceiling that spelt out her  name. From what I could see, in the limited lighting was a huge TV hanging on the wall, the walls were painted light purple, on the walls were posters of different super heros, a black leather couch was pressed against the wall, facing the TV, a black coffee table was in front of the couch. One single door was against the wall and I stumbled over to it, pushing it open. I looked around, gaping around at the room I had found myself in. One wall had the Iron man symbol painted all over it, another had Capitan America, another had the Thor hammer, and another had The Hulks green chest. Lots of posters were tacked up onto the ceiling, posters of BVB, BOTDF, FIR, SWS, SS, PTV, Metallica, Kiss, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Forever The Sickest Kids, Pink Floyd, A7X, OM&M, BMTH, ATL, AA, Blink 182, MCR and Simple Plan, There were no ceiling lights, as they were probably taken out to give the posters room. There was just desk lamps, a black desk was in the corner with a bright pink desk lamp, above the desk there were pictures of a girl with blonde hair with in many different outfits, with many different people. And a  huge king size bed that had no bed frame was shoved in the corner with Iron man covers over top. 

"Where am I?" I asked out loud, walking closer to the pictures that were tacked up onto the wall. 

"This is my old room." I turned around quickly, seeing the girl in the pictures leaning up against the doorway. This version of the girl had bright pink hair, she had blue eyes, like uncle Andy, she was sort of tall, with pale pale skin. 

"I'm sorry." I stuttered, making my way to the door. 

"No no." She insisted, grabbing my arm with a feather light tough and pulling me to stand beside her and look at the picture. "You don't know who I am do you?" Her voice was soft and airy, but now it had a hint of pain. I stared at her, then to the pictures and the name came to mind, thinking about the writing I saw on the ceiling. 

"I know who you are." I told her, looking back to the wall. She turned sideways so that she was facing me and I felt her light touch on my cheek, pulling me to the side so I was facing her. She gasped, her hand covering her mouth and tears welling up her eyes. 

"You're so much more beautiful than I imagined." She whispered, tracing patterns on my cheek lightly with her thumb. "You've grown into a wonderful young lady." I reached my hand up to cover hers, tears falling down my face as I felt the touch of my mother for the first time in 12 years. "I just wish I could've been there." I stared into her blue eyes watching her as she faded away. "I love you Ariel." Just a whisper in the distance as she disappeared from view and my vision turned fuzzy. 

**Dream**

I awake to Dean lightly shaking me, and wiping the tears from my eyes. Phil and Natasha stod in front of us, 2 women, and 2 men stood behind them, looking at us. 

"Ariel, Dean, meet the Peters, and the Steeles." With seeing those 2 families standing in front of us, I pulled Dean close to me, knowing that we were being separated.