Chapter 1

There was a lot of noise outside the room, and through the noise reduction wall, you could feel the liveliness outside.

Tu Mianmian was pressed on the chair by the makeup artist. He tilted his head up and sat obediently as the make-up artist applied his makeup and styled his hair. The eyeballs under his closed eyelids rolled slightly in curiosity of the outside world.

Tu Mianmian pricked up his ears wanting to hear what was being said outside, but he was too far away from the door and it was too noisy to hear detailed words. But he could probably guess a little...

Taking advantage of the time when the makeup artist turned around to get something, Tu Mianmian looked down at the decent suit he was wearing, and couldn't help but puff out his cheeks.

Maybe they're talking about his new 'Duchess' title.

As the make-up artist turned around and saw Tu Mianmian's face bulging like an angry puffer-fish, her eyes began to glow, "The Duchess is so cute!"

Tu Mianmian was so frightened that he quickly let out the breath he was holding, and his cheeks recovered their exquisite and beautiful arc.

He secretly looked at the makeup artist's reaction, and found that the makeup artist seemed to be happier, and even the act of arranging his hair was much gentler.

At this time, the home service robot came to Tu Mianmian with a cup of warm water, the star eyes on the display screen flickered, and the electronic voice could be heard with a bit of a flattering tone, "Duchess, please drink some water!"

"Thank you."

Tu Mianmian took the water cup and moved his hips slightly away from the robot.

Not only was he unfamiliar and vigilant of high-tech things, but the title of 'Duchess' also made him feel at a loss.

God knows, Tu Mianmian just accidentally crossed into this strange interstellar era.

He settled on the Central Star of the Chaoyang Empire, and received humanitarian aid due to his unknown personal information. 

After the Genetic Information Bureau established citizen information for him, they found a 100% genetic match between him and Duke Sivir in the gene bank.

So, a staff member anxiously came to ask him if he would like to marry the Duke.

At that time, he wasn't aware of the sinister side of society. Plus, with a gene match of 100%, shouldn't it be his father or brother? Marriage should be a slip of the tongue from the staff.

So he nodded. Then he was sent to the Duke's Mansion by the staff of the Genetic Bureau at the speed of light.

The housekeeper of the Duke's house was also very hasty. He immediately summoned the Duke who was away from home, and called people from the Central Star Civil Affairs Office to come to the door to register the marriage and take photos for the marriage certificate.

The Duke's Mansion was suddenly full of joy, and there was a sense of happiness and relief that the duke was finally released from the bachelors list. 

The housekeeper took care of Tu Mianmian nervously throughout the whole process. 

Although the housekeeper was meticulous, he seemed to be very afraid that he'd run away halfway through the process.

Tu Mianmian couldn't help feeling very conflicted. But things have already reached this point, and there was no time for him to take it back.

Just as the makeup artist finished her work, the lively noise outside suddenly quieted down, almost becoming silent.