Chapter 63

(EXTRA 2)

Tu Mianmian spent 24 hours in the hospital after the operation.

After an examination, it was confirmed that he was in good health and he was released by the hospital, and returned to the Duke's Mansion lively and well.

He had turned back into the youthful and beautiful bunny from before!

Tu Mianmian was very happy.

It felts so good not to be pregnant anymore.

The nursing team no longer placed restrictions on Tu Mianmian—no restrictions on going out, and no longer being banned from parkour.

Tu Mianmian, who announced his liberation, was taken by the Duke to ride a roller coaster, and became an extremely adventurous Explorer Rabbit.

Tu Mianmian let himself go and relaxed happily for several days.

It was only after seeing the dynamics on StarNet regarding the fact that he had transferred his fetus into a mechanical gestational sac that he realized that he still had two cubs.

"Huh." Tu Mianmian sat on the sofa, elbowed the Duke next to him, "Have you visited the babies yet?"

Sivir: "..."

Sivir lowered his head and kissed his little husband's forehead: "I've only seen you, baby."

"Hahahahaha." Tu Mianmian put his hands on his hips and smiled triumphantly.

After laughing, he stopped abruptly and muttered, "I don't know what happened to the two little bastards?"

Sivir shook his head and had nothing to say to answer him.

His thoughts were all on Tu Mianmian, and he never even went to see the two sons in the mechanical gestational sac.

—Yes, two sons.

The development of the fetuses allowed them to already tell the genders.

Butler Anderson had mentioned to him that it was two sons.

Tu Mianmian thought for a while, and felt that he should fulfill his responsibilities as a parent, and happily suggested: "Then let's go and see them in the afternoon!"

Why did they decide to go see them in the afternoon?

Because it was time for lunch.

Tu Mianmian and Sivir moved the battlefield from the sofa in the living room to the table in the dining room.

After Tu Mianmian bid farewell to the healthy meals he had to eat during pregnancy, the dishes on the table were now more abundant and richer than before.

Spicy and stimulating foods was also served on the dining table again, for him to enjoy eating happily.

While accepting the food from the Duke, he turned on his light brain to read the latest comments on the star network.

StarNet was mostly full of comments about the twins.

[I saw the news today that the two little graces are being moved to a mechanical gestational sac! Congratulations to Mianmian for liberating himself! Congratulations to His Grace, the Duke for liberating himself! Hahaha!]

[I suspect that the person upstairs was driving, and the wheel rolled over his face.]

[I guessed whether it was going to be a natural childbirth or not before, and today there will be news about it.]

[I want to see the two! I don't know if you can take a photo of the appearance of the little graces and publish it? @TuMianmian]

Tu Mianmian clicked on the @, shook his jiojios after reading the contents, and replied——[No.]