Chapter 65

(EXTRA 4)

"The rabbit is my family's rabbit! Isn't the wolf your family's wolf?!" Tu Mianmian was furious, and punched the Duke's chest with his small fist.

"No." Sivir held Tu Mianmian's wrist, and the surprise in his eyes slowly faded, "Mianmian, I just didn't expect..."

He didn't expect that there would be a day when the Chris family would actually experience atavism.

In the baby's room, the alarm had been manually turned off.

In the two cribs, little Chris and little Raphael had disappeared, and were replaced by a little gray wolf and a little white rabbit with lop ears.

Which one follows the father and which one follows the 'mother', it was clear at a glance.

"What's the matter?"

"Are the two little graces okay?"

"What happened?"

Alerted by the siren sounding from the baby room, everyone in the Duke's Mansion was alarmed, and all gathered in a short time outside the nursery.

Sivir and Tu Mianmian took the lead, blocking the entrance of the baby room, and the people behind didn't know what was going on in the baby room, so they all looked around.

"It's fine." Sivir replied slightly.

Tu Mianmian walked into the baby room.

In the crib, the two ignorant fluffy animals felt their dad's breath, and immediately crawled towards Tu Mianmian staggeringly on all fours.

Tu Mianmian picked up the little Chris Wolf in one hand and the little Raphael Rabbit in the other.

He held them carefully and turned around, so that everyone at the door could see clearly what was going on.

Everyone: "..."

Everyone: "!"

Butler Anderson took off his monocle, wiped it carefully, and placed it tremblingly next to his eye again.

Butler Anderson couldn't believe it, "It's, it's really...!"

Yuri stared blankly at Tu Mianmian, and then at the fluffy bunny in his palm.

The Duchess underwent atavism and became a little rabbit, this was something everyone in the universe knows.

Then the little rabbit is definitely the Duchess's own.

But, that little wolf?

Yuri's eyes showed a look of astonishment, "Where did this wolf come from?!"

The head of the Duke was greened? ? ?

"..." Sivir glanced at Yuri.

Yuri scratched his head, "Did the wolf follow His Grace? But His Grace doesn't have the gene for atavism, and it stands to reason that it is impossible for the little grace to undergo such a phenomenon."

Anna slapped Yuri on the back of the head. "You talk too much."

Yuri: "..."

Yuri covered his head and closed his mouth aggrievedly.

While talking, a golden elf flew out from the corner of the crib.

The little elf shook its wings, and the bright and dazzling sparkles fluttered down.

She flew around Tu Mianmian twice, and stopped for a moment in front of the little rabbit and wolf cubs on Tu Mianmian's palm.

Then she flew in front of Tu Mianmian, showing a flattering and begging expression.