Chapter 33

Sivir pushed aside the crowd and rescued Tu Mianmian from the encirclement of nurse robots.

He held Mianmian Rabbit in his palm with one hand and carefully guarded him with the other.

Tu Mianmian directly put his face into Sivir's chest and used his butt to face the group of humans and robots.

Sivir could sense Tu Mianmian's terrified emotions. His little rabbit shivered in the palm of his hand, and the little tail trembled along with it.

From outside, the nurse robot who followed them in later, took a breath and said the second half of the explanation that the group of people did not stop to listen to.

"After the Duchess injected the medicine, he had a resistance reaction that was incompatible with the soothing medicine, and then it became like this."

The nurse robot's gaze then fell on Mianmian Rabbit in the Duke's palm.

Hearing this, Sivir was relieved.

Although Tu Mianmian exposing the lop-eared rabbit's full animal form in front of outsiders would bring some risks, it was better than hearing anything about Tu Mianmian being hurt.

The Duke stroked the fur on Mianmian Rabbit's back.

Mianmian's extremely fast heartbeat gradually returned to normal, and his bad complexion also improved.

"...The Duchess has reached the final stage of the atavistic phenomenon."

Looking at the Duke's face that gradually returned to normal, the Dean finally dared to speak, "He's now in his complete form."

The Dean secretly glanced at the Duke's hand, and then quickly retracted his gaze.

Although he only saw a fluffy bunny butt, he was still very happy in his heart.

Then he took another look secretly, but when he took his gaze back he caught to sight of the Duke.

Dean: "..."

Oops.

An old man still tried to peek at other people's spouses.

Just trying to peek, but ended up getting caught by someone else's husband.

It's really embarrassing.

The Dean coughed and said solemnly: "Your Grace, to be on the safe side, do you want to conduct a check on the Duchess' animal form as well?"

"After atavism and becoming a precedent for this type of species, it is better to keep data records for such new cases."

"Yes, I have never seen an animal like the Duchess before." On the side, a nurse robot looked like it was in a dream and seemed a bit fanatic.

The nurse robot covered its face and groaned: "It's so cute. I'm so cute by it..."

These words seemed to have turned on a switch, and the rest of the nurse robots also began to babble.

"Yes! Madam is so cute! I really want to bury my face in his belly and suck!"

"The Duchess is so fluffy! He's so cute!"

"I really want to call all the little sisters here to watch the lovely Duchess!!!"

And a certain nurse robot who wasn't afraid of death bravely said: "The Duchess is invincible and lovely! The fur on his body is fluffy and soft, like a big ball of cotton. I just poked it and was able to poke a small hole in it!"

Sivir raised his eyes, and his gaze fell on the nurse robot who had the courage to speak such words.

His eyes were sharp and had no temperature.