Chapter 34

Inside the Duke's Mansion---

Butler Anderson received the news that the Duke and Duchess had returned from the Royal Hospital, and was waiting in the courtyard for them.

Anderson was a little anxious, and he paced back and forth in the courtyard, not at all at peace.

"Butler Anderson?" Judy called out, puzzled at the butler's state which was different from usual: "What's wrong with you?"

Butler Anderson shook his head: "No, nothing..."

Before Butler Anderson finished his words, the energy protection layer above the Duke's Mansion automatically opened, and an airship slowly flew down from the sky and landed steadily on the flat ground in front of the courtyard.

Butler Anderson didn't continue to respond to Judy.

His eyes were fixed on the airship, and his mood became more nervous.

His Grace was on the airship, and the Duchess, who had fully reverted to his animal form...was on the ship as well.

Judy was ignorant of this, and when she saw the airship land, she simply let out a soft "Huh", "Did the Duchess come back from the examination so soon?"

Tu Mianmian had said goodbye to her before going out not too long ago.

Suddenly, the airship's door opened.

Sivir stepped out from the inside, and his long legs were very eye-catching.

The plush creature he held in the palm of his hand was even more eye-catching.

Sivir approached them with Tu Mianmian in his arms.

He nodded slightly towards Butler Anderson and Judy, raised the little rabbit in his palm forward, and said solemnly, "This is Mianmian."

Butler Anderson pushed up his glasses to adjust them and saw the white, fluffy fur.

His eyes widened and his old hands trembled slightly.

Judy's pupils shrank, and she lost her voice for a moment.

Her breathing suddenly became rapid, "This, this..."

Tu Mianmian squatted on the Duke's palm.

He tilted his head and looked at Butler Anderson and Judy for a moment.

It was unclear what he was thinking about, but it looked like his emotions had begun to soar as his tail started shaking with joy.

Tu Mianmian poised himself on Sivir's palm, and his limbs began to rear up.

Sivir: "?"

The Duke noticed something was wrong.

Mianmian Rabbit's four jiojios were all preparing hard, as if he was about to jump.

This thought just flashed through Sivir's mind, and in the next second, Mianmian Rabbit really jumped up!

"Mianmian—"

Sivir was caught off guard, and he immediately folded his palms to grab Mianmian Rabbit, but he missed him.

Tu Mianmian's bouncing ability was excellent, and he jumped from Sivir's palm to Butler Anderson's shoulder in one fell swoop.

Then, he climbed to the top of Butler Anderson's head and accidentally stepped on his glasses while doing so.

Tu Mianmian sat on top of Butler Anderson's head, and then jumped to the top of Judy's head.