Chapter 52

The carrots and carving materials that were neatly arranged by the Duke before, were messed up by Tu Mianmian, who threw them around casually.

When he got up to walk out, a carrot that he had just kicked away, not to be outdone, rolled to his feet again, and tried to make him stagger and fall forward after stepping on it.

[My sweet baby——! ! !]

[Call the Duke! Quickly, call His Grace, the Duke!]

[Ah, ah! My god, I dare not watch!]

Tu Mianmian had not yet left the range of the live camera, and the audience in the live broadcast room were all watching with fear.

Tu Mianmian's brain reacted, and he couldn't help opening his eyes very wide.

And it was like his body was in slow-motion, still performing the free landing movement.

One second before touching the ground, there was a sudden "bang"—

A lop-eared rabbit with excellent jumping ability jumped on the ground twice.

The momentum of landing was commonplace for rabbits who jump all year round, and it didn't cause any harm.

After jumping, the cute snow-white lop-eared rabbit squatted on the carpet and shook its fluff, then shook its long ears, and finally shook its short tail.

The fluffy little rabbit looked left and right, then looked down at himself, as if he was a little confused about the situation, and his little furry face vividly expressed its bewildered emotion.

Sudden, sudden transformation into a rabbit? ? ?

Tu Mianmian was confused.

Sivir had already heard the noise and rushed in, but there was no one in the room.

His gaze wandered around, and then landed on the Mianmian Rabbit on the ground.

Mianmian Rabbit: "..."

Sivir: "..."

Looking at each other, Tu Mianmian took two steps towards the Duke.

Sivir squatted down, stretched out his palm to let Mianmian Rabbit jump into his palm.

After he raised his palm, he found that the little chubby rabbit was heavier than before.

It's not fat though, it's just fluff.

The extra weight was the weight of the baby in his stomach.

"Why did you suddenly become like this?" Sivir stroked the soft hair on Mianmian Rabbit's back, and stretched out his mental strength to connect with Mianmian, to facilitate the conversation.

[I don't know either.]

Mianmian Rabbit lowered his head, and arched the Lord Duke's palm with the top of his head, [Oh! I accidentally fell, and when I was about to fall to the ground, I turned back into a lop-eared rabbit.]

Sivir rubbed Mianmian Rabbit's long ears.

He held Mianmian Rabbit in one hand, and operated the terminal of the live camera with the other.

Generally, at the same time as the live broadcast, the live camera will also record the images.

Sivir switched the terminal screen to playback, and finally knew what happened just now.

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! His Grace, the Duke is holding the little rabbit in front of the camera! Such a good boy, get closer! So I can kiss him on the lips!]