Chapter 24

The elf flew up and down beside Tu Mianmian, and drilled into him and rubbed him with affection and intimacy.

Tu Mianmian glanced at her, then closed his eyes weakly.

F***.

Almost sucked me dry.

After a while, the sirens stopped.

The sound of hurried footsteps could be heard in the distance.

Led by the director of the garden, more than a dozen people wearing the Zoological Garden's work uniform and a group of work robots arrived in the restricted zone.

The frantic middle-aged director who was usually graceful and well-groomed, now lost all of his demeanor and good appearance.

He ran wildly in this direction and had a face like one would have running from a landslide, while he shouted: "What's wrong!? What's wrong with the Rainbow-colored Flower!!!?"

There was a sense of despair in his voice.

"My Rainbow-colored Flower!—" The director's voice stopped abruptly.

He stood still like a statue and stared blankly at the situation inside the protective cover of the flower, looking dumbfounded.

"Madam, Duchess?" The garden director asked, stunned.

His eyes instantly caught onto the elf flying beside Tu Mianmian.

He straightened up and suffocated his breath.

Behind him, the workers that came running after him came one after another.

These people didn't expect that the garden director would suddenly stop, so they all collided uncontrollably.

The director staggered back due to the force pushing him, and almost fell.

The robot next to him supported him, but he still looked like he had not recovered from his shock, and continued to stare straight at the flying elf.

"Get out of the way!" Robbins yelled from behind the crowd.

Robbins domineeringly opened up a path by pushing the people blocking the way out, one by one.

He stretched his head up and probed forward to look and sure enough, he saw Tu Mianmian.

"Mianmian is here!" Robbins told Fritsch and Xu Lu behind him.

He continued to push the sluggish crowd aside and rushed in.

When he was in front of the defensive cover, he directly pressed the work card of the garden direction into it and opened it to walk in.

Behind Robbins, the activated live-streaming cameras followed him into the restricted area.

Next to the rhizome of the Rainbow-colored Flower, Robbins saw Tu Mianmian collapsed and the word 'F***' was written all over his face.

Robbins shouted in horror: "Why do you look like you've been sucked entirely out of energy?!"

[What's that thing?!]

[Is Mianmian sick? Why does he look so bad? Should we call an ambulance robot to take a look?]

[Uuuuuuuuuu! The cub left Mother's sight..I just can't! After not seeing him for so long, he made himself look so miserable! Woo woo my Mianmian~]

[...Wait, I seem to see something flying around Mianmian, as if there is a light shining around him?]

[What happened just now? This dog show shouldn't have turned off the live camera! What intermission! We missed the plot!]