Chapter 47

"Does the Duchess want to keep the child?" Professor Tan asked.

Tu Mianmian had not spoken yet.

But Sivir was the first to respond.

He asked for an empty ward, and after rejecting the others, only he and Tu Mianmian were left to discuss this serious issue.

After Sivir was bombarded by the news of Little Husband's pregnancy, and after the initial loss and confusion, he turned back to the calm and upright Lord Duke.

"Mianmian." Sivir's palm rested on Tu Mianmian's shoulder, firm and powerful.

It seemed like his hand was giving Tu Mianmian endless support and strength.

Sivir looked directly at Tu Mianmian's eyes, emerald green eyes full of tolerance and tenderness: "No matter what your decision is, I support you."

If Tu Mianmian wants to keep the child, he will raise the child together with Mianmian.

If Tu Mianmian didn't want to give birth to a child from his womb, then he wouldn't.

——There was no need to contribute to the fertility rate of the Empire, which would thus ignore Tu Mianmian's own wishes.

His Grace, the Duke of the Empire, can shield his lover from all the wind and rain.

"Ah..." Tu Mianmian scratched his face.

Unexpectedly, Tu Mianmian was very calm, and he said with a firm look: "Then give birth."

His tone was as ordinary as if telling him he wanted to eat two bowls of rice tonight.

Sivir: "..."

Sivir paused, his expression became serious, and he said solemnly, "Mianmian, is this the result of your serious consideration?"

Tu Mianmian had never seen such a solemn expression of the Duke.

He glanced at Sivir's face, and asked cautiously, "Is it difficult? Can't I give birth?"

When their rabbit family gave birth to cubs, it was litter after litter, and the rabbits were prosperous.

Therefore, Tu Mianmian was accustomed to the birth of cubs.

From the very beginning, he solved his doubts about "can male rabbits have cubs too?", and he accepted it well, and he never felt any sense of rejection.

The only doubt that Tu Mianmian had was that he didn't know how many he could give birth to at one time.

"No." Hearing Tu Mianmian's question, Sivir immediately shook his head and denied it, "Of course you can."

The Duke hesitated slightly. He looked at the cute little husband without serious thoughts, and he didn't know how to explain the seriousness of this problem to the little husband.

The two sides were at odds with each other, and the communication was not on the same channel.

After the chicken and the duck talked for a while, the Duke finally understood that his little husband was truly willing to keep the child in his womb.

Willing, very willing, very willing.

Sivir: "..."

The Duke was silent for a moment, and then the corners of his lips slowly curved up.

He lowered his head and kissed the top of Tu Mianmian's hair, and in a soft voice said: "Thank you."

"Mianmian." Sivir hugged Tu Mianmian, surrounding him carefully and cherishingly.