Chapter 67

(EXTRA 6)

In the vast forest, the verdant trees covered the sky and the sun. The atmosphere was quiet, and occasionally the chirping of birds could be heard passing overhead.

Sivir turned into a huge gray wolf with a majestic aura, and the emerald green eyes of the beast were full of coldness.

He raised his head and looked around, looking at the unfamiliar environment.

In front of the Giant Wolf was a small, dainty and exquisite rabbit, after looking closely.

Mianmian Rabbit was bouncing up and down trying to jump onto the Giant Wolf, like a squishy, glutinous rice cake.

Not far ahead, Little Chris Wolf and Little Rafael Rabbit were crawling into the bushes with their buttocks pouted, chasing an insect vigorously regardless of the leaves covering their fur.

——This was a new type of black technology developed by the Central Star, which could trace back to the ancient times before the Interstellar Era.

The Duchess and the Duke followed the trend and came to the ancient times of the Beast Era.

After Sivir looked around, he lowered his head and saw the bouncing Mianmian Rabbit.

Mianmian Rabbit looked up at the Giant Wolf for a moment, stretched out its front paws and waved downward, signaling Sivir to lower his head.

That movement was so cute, like a lucky rabbit. (T/N: pretty sure they're trying to compare him to a lucky cat statue)

Sivir licked the top of Mianmian Rabbit's head. The gray wolf was so huge that it could lick all of Mianmian Rabbits's body in one go.

Mianmian Rabbit was licked so that he fell backwards, but it was Sivir who stretched out his front paws to support him and helped him sit back up.

Sivir lowered his head and laid down in front of Mianmian Rabbit, obediently letting Mianmian Rabbit step on his nose and jump on top of his head.

The gray wolf's fur was shiny and smooth, and Mianmian Rabbit was domineering above the Duke's head. He sat down and slid down along the arc of his back.

"Hahahaha." Mianmian Rabbit was very happy.

Come play on the slide!

Mianmian Rabbit lost his inertia halfway down the gray wolf slide and stopped halfway.

He fell directly on the gray wolf's back, lying on the gray wolf's soft and thick fur, and rubbed the wolf's fur with his rabbit's face, feeling extremely comfortable.

Sivir turned his head to the side, looking at the Mianmian Rabbit lying on his back, his eyes were gentle, pampering and indulgent.

"Dad! Father! I want to play too!"

Little Raphael's voice came from afar, he got out of the bushes, and jumped towards Sivir and Mianmian Rabbit.

Little Chris Wolf followed Little Rafael Rabbit steadily, walking slowly on all fours.

Little Rafael Rabbit was a little smaller than Mianmian Rabbit, he was like a small glutinous rice cake.

But now this small glutinous rice cake was dirty, his snow-white fur was covered with black mud.

Little Raphael was about to change from a lop-eared rabbit to a mud rabbit.

Seeing a mud ball jumping in front of him, Sivir stretched out his claws, and the little Raphael who came over excitedly rolled backwards twice.

Rolling to the feet of Little Chris Wolf.

Little Chris: "..."

Little Chris backed away two steps, afraid that Little Rafael Rabbit would dirty his fur.