Chapter 66

(EXTRA 5)

"What kind of experience is it for the Duchess to raise babies?"

Little Chris, Little Raphael: "Thanks for the invitation. Please father, love us too." (T/N: pretty sure it's referring to the last episode where Sivir took Mianmian away and left the twins in their glass cups)

——

After the Chaoyang Empire won another battle, the whole country celebrated together.

The serious atmosphere relaxed, and topics of entertainment were rediscussed on the star network, which became lively again.

Little Chris and little Raphael were now five years old.

Their animal-shape's statures still haven't grown taller.

Tu Mianmian sat on the sofa and refreshed his light brain. StarNet was bustling with activity. He read the comments very enthusiastically.

Little Chris Wolf and Little Raphael Rabbit were placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa, each holding a grape and gnawing with relish.

[Just now I read the announcement of the wedding anniversary of His Grace, the Duke and Mianmian again, and I couldn't help shouting again—Fluffy! I can!]

[I've read it hundreds of times, but I still can't get enough of it. Never would have expected that His Grace, the Duke would take such a wedding photo with Mianmian, what kind of absurdity is this! Return my wise and mighty Duke!]

[To be honest, what is Sivir's virtue and ability to own three fluffs. I don't know if he can share one, I won't be choosy, just give me Mianmian!]

[I have been battered by the little rabbit for thousands and tens of thousands of times due to the wedding photos (nosebleeds). I want to lick Mianmian's fur and lick his whole body!]

[I want to kiss the soft rabbit tail! Tie a bow on the tail ball! Give the white tail ball a powdering! His Grace, the Duke is too good at it!]

[Ah, ah, I want to take a bite of the soft tail ball!!! I guess it must be as soft as cotton candy!]

Some time ago, on Tu Mianmian and Sivir's wedding anniversary, in order to give back to old and new fans, the Duke's Mansion shared a few wedding photos of Mianmian Rabbit that Sivir had privately kept, and released them to the public as a surprise gift.

Seeing them coveting his own tail ball on StarNet, Tu Mianmian couldn't help but tilt his head.

This group of people always want to bite his tail ball.

Is the tail ball so attractive?

What does it feel like to bite?

Tu Mianmian was curious and confused.

In the past, Tu Mianmian only felt the feeling of being bitten on the tail (by the Duke). He's never known what it's like to bite someone's tail ball.

However, it was also because he was the only rabbit in the past.

It's different now...

Tu Mianmian's eyes moved slightly, and landed on little Raphael Rabbit on the coffee table.

Little Raphael turned his back to him. When looking from behind, it was a white, fluffy bunny with a small tail attached to its round buttocks.

Tu Mianmian squatted by the coffee table, stared at little Raphael's tail ball with a serious face, and poked his fluffy rabbit buttocks.

Little Raphael: "?"

Dad?

Little Raphael turned his head and saw his father's handsome face appearing behind him.