Chapter 69

(EXTRA 8)

During their honeymoon trip, Sivir and Tu Mianmian passed through an agricultural planet with beautiful mountains and rivers.

And encountered a kidnapping.

"Stop!" A small team of four expertly tied up the Duchess. "In the name of Galaxy, I announce that you have been arrested!"

Sivir: "..."

Tu Mianmian: ●v●

"You are federal pirates." His Excellency the Duke didn't panic at all. After looking around, he recognized the origin of this group of people.

He said indifferently, "How did you sneak into the Empire?"

Among the five, the bearded man at the head scolded: "Shut up! Or I'll take care of you!"

Here, Tu Mianmian also chirped: "My hands seem to be a little loose."

He turned his head, looked at the thin man who was knotting the rope behind his back, and suggested friendlily, "Would you like to tie it tighter?"

The skinny man gave Tu Mianmian a bitter look, with a humiliated expression on his face.

"Don't talk nonsense with them!" The vuluptuous girl flicked the whip in her hand to the ground, making a crisp and loud "crack".

The dust on the ground was blown up, and she looked very fierce. She said viciously, "A prisoner must act like a prisoner!"

"Take them back first." The elegant man standing next to her made a final decision: "Then ask their family members to send money to redeem them."

———

The four pirates lived in a residential house on the agricultural planet.

They drove Sivir and Tu Mianmian to a utility room to stay. Since the Duchess refused to contact his family to pay the ransom, the pirates decided to teach them a lesson.

—No dinner.

"No way!!!" Tu Mianmian immediately protested, "Give me food!"

Mianmian doesn't eat a bowl of rice!

I will lose half of my weight tomorrow!

It will change from soft-soft to soft!!!

It's too scary!!!

"What to eat! How dare you still want to ask for it!" The girl was fierce, and while she was rolling her whip up, she said again: "A prisoner must act like a prisoner!"

"I don't! I want to eat!!" The little bunny made troubles ruthlessly and unreasonably, "I'm pregnant! According to Interstellar laws, you can't abuse pregnant people!"

"..." The four pirates were silent for a while.

They looked at each other, and finally the refined man shook his sleeves and left.

When he came back, he brought hot milk and hot flatbread to Tu Mianmian.

The Duke didn't have anything to eat. His eyes fell on Tu Mianmian, watching Tu Mianmian gnawing on the pancakes. After a moment of silence, he asked, "When did you become pregnant?"

"You don't even know that your own spouse is pregnant?" The skinny man looked at Sivir and then at Tu Mianmian, with suspicion flashing across his face: "Aren't you husbands?"

"I didn't tell him I was pregnant!" Tu Mianmian swallowed a mouthful of sweet and hot milk and wiped his mouth.

He continued: "Because I was kidnapped and sold as a marriage object to him! I'm so pitiful! If it wasn't for this bite of food today, I would never have revealed the big secret of pregnancy!"