Chapter 3

[Hot! Duke Sivir led his army to the frontier, and His Majesty the Emperor saw off the army!]

[Eye-opening! With an overwhelming number of warships, where will the enemy army go?]

[Be shocked! The mech appearing at a low altitude during the day was because of this! Is this the degeneration of morality or the annihilation of humanity?]

Tu Mianmian browsed the hot news on his light brain, clicked on the last headline to have a look, and found that the owner of the headline was being sprayed bloody.

He absentmindedly exited the post.

Butler Anderson told him that the mecha passing over the Duke's mansion was the royal mech of His Grace--Daylight.

Although it's unclear if the action was meant as a farewell to those residing in the Duke's mansion, compared with this question, Tu Mianmian was more curious about the mecha after directly facing the machine and its impactful presence.

Mecha.

That was a mecha!

Tu Mianmian was stunned silly.

Daylight, it was a well-deserved name. And this thing has only been seen by him in science fiction movies before!

"Is Madam troubled by something?" The maid who brought a plate of fruit observed Mianmian who blankly gazed at the sky outside, and couldn't help but ask, "Are you missing His Grace who just left?"

The maid was a bit excited. If so, that would be so sweet!

Tu Mianmian shook his head and didn't answer. But, he suddenly thought of something and his eyes lit up, "Is there any other mecha here? I want to see it!"

With a longing expression on his face, he muttered to himself: "It would be better if you could personally try it!"

The maid was surprised, he wasn't thinking about His Royal Highness, but about mechas.

She nodded: "Yes. The Duke's Mansion also has a mecha button, which contains the mecha the previous Duchess piloted."

Butler Anderson heard the news of his wishes and took Tu Mianmian to the collection room to have a look and try to operate the mecha Long Night.

Ten minutes later, Tu Mianmian left that sad place expressionlessly.

It didn't move.

The maid watched the cute and soft Duchess lying on the soft fabric sofa after he came out of the collection room. His cheeks puffed up like an angry little animal, causing her motherly love to overflow.

Although the mecha couldn't be operated, there were still many things that could be done!

The maid suggested, "Madam, why don't you take a rest at home for a few days, then do some other things to pass the time?"

Mianmian's heart was struck a blow by the fact that he couldn't operate the mecha. Turning his body on the fabric sofa, he ask inexplicably, "Why would I want to rest?"

The maid blushed and lowered her head. In a voice soft as a mosquito, she said, "After all, Madam worked hard last night. His Royal Highness ordered us to watch over you and to remind you to take more rest and not be overworked."

Only then did Tu Mianmian react: "..."

How, how...shameful!

After all, he's a lop-eared rabbit who has been cultivating for many years. How could he be tired from a mere night in bed?!

Mianmian straightened his waist aggressively, but suddenly felt pain in his waist. He stiffened for a moment, and his momentum disappeared.

Slowly, he retracted himself into the soft sofa. With a siren expression, he surrendered to reality and said softly, "Okay."