Chapter 31

Sivir: "..."

The Duke was stunned for a moment.

A gust of cool wind blew on the lop-eared rabbit's fluff when he lifted the quilt, making it fluffy and soft.

The small and cute lop-eared rabbit on the bed was not affected by this slight movement.

After losing the warm bed cover quilts, it only moved slightly, and then continued to sleep soundly.

Sivir threw the opened quilt aside, and the soft quilt was stacked on the side, like a small mountain compared to the petite lop-eared rabbit.

Sivir sat down beside the lop-eared rabbit who slept in the center of the bed, looking at this fluffy bunny in deep thought.

The lop-eared rabbit was sleeping on its back with a pair of long ears hanging beside it.

Sivir slowly stretched out his hand and touched the rabbit's ears.

The sleeping rabbit felt uncomfortable, and kicked its hind legs, landing just into Sivir's palm.

It was exactly the same as when Tu Mianmian would hit him with his fists.

Sivir withdrew his hand.

His fingers rubbed the place on his palm that was kicked just now, as if he could still feel the rabbit jiojio print on it.

In front of him, the lop-eared rabbit, who was lying on its back and sleeping, was disturbed by the touch just now.

It turned over, changed its position, and continued to sleep on its side, exposing a short tail ball to Sivir.

White, fluffy, chubby, and very cute.

It was exactly the same as Tu Mianmian's tail ball, which Sivir had kneaded and rubbed before.

Sivir's eyes froze, and he immediately stretched out his hand and squeezed it.

The lop-eared rabbit's tail trembled suddenly, and the reaction was exactly the same as Tu Mianmian's.

The round bunny tail trembling gently on that fluffy, little buttocks was too cute.

Staring at the little tail ball for a long time, Sivir suddenly remembered what the Dean of the Royal Hospital once warned—

[The animal tail that the Duchess manifested is just the beginning. More animal characteristics will appear in the future. Please don't be surprised when you see it. Treat it with a normal mind. This is a normal phenomenon.]

Is this the complete animal form after all characteristic have manifested?

Looking at this petite and cute plush in front of him, the Duke was full of doubts.

Isn't this the species that appeared long ago in ancient times, the 'rabbit' in the Interstellar Extinct Creatures Manual?

"...Mianmian." Sivir called softly, but he didn't get any response like he wanted.

The lop-eared rabbit in the center of the bed was still sleeping soundly, and his long ears didn't seem to have heard anything.

Sivir moved a little closer to the lop-eared rabbit, the soft bed sank slightly with his movements, and the lop-eared rabbit slid towards Sivir in its deep sleep.

He immediately stretched out his hand and held the little rabbit that slid towards his legs carefully.

The lop-eared rabbit was really too small, a small mass of plush fur, and Sivir could hold it entirely with his hands held together.