Chapter 64

(EXTRA 3)

Professor Tan once said that the twins needed to be carried for more than fifteen months before they could be born.

On a certain day in the sixteenth month, when the Central Star's skies were crisp and clear in autumn, the Duchess' due date was reached amidst the rustling red maples.

The twins were successfully born from the mechanical gestational sac.

The loud cry of the babies broke the peace of the Empire, and these two little guys who were "the first baby/second baby in twenty years" attracted much attention.

After the newborns were baptized with blessings, they were entered into the population system and officially became new members of the world.

The older brother's name was Luther Chris.

The younger brother was named Ricardo Raphael.

The eldest son inherited his Father's surname and will also inherit the title of Duke in the future.

The younger brother inherited his Dad's name and honor.

Luther and Ricardo, these are two very serious names.

The exclusion method used by their fathers to name them was finally abolished under the full persuasion of Butler Anderson.

It was Butler Anderson who saved the lives of the two brothers.

However, Tu Mianmian prefers to call them Little Chris and Little Raphael instead of the serious names of "Luther" and "Ricardo".

It's like nicknames for children.

——

Babies are not good-looking when they are just born, but after a long time, the wrinkled faces will become stretched out and more defined.

Although Little Chris and Little Raphael were twins, they looked different.

The elder brother inherited his father's emerald green eyes, and the younger brother had the same big obsidian eyes as Mianmian.

The two children were also well raised.

When teasing them, two pairs of big and clean eyes will turn around with you, and their mouths will babble nonsense.

The two brothers have chubby cheeks, and they will wave their white and fat arms like lotus roots at you.

Mengmeng is so cute, it almost melts your heart. (T/N: mengmeng is like calling them cuties, an affectionate term)

Little Chris and Little Raphael, relying on the counterattack of their appearance, got rid of their fathers' evaluation of "ugly" and regained their fathers' favor.

After Tu Mianmian enthusiastically started raising the babies, the other half of the Duke's bed was vacant for several days in a row at night.

Little Chris and Little Raphael have a team of nanny robots taking care of them in different shifts.

So, the Duke couldn't figure out where else there was a need for Mianmian to help take care of the children himself.

But the little husband was in high spirits, and more interaction with the children could enhance the relationship between father and sons, so the Duke pinched his nose and recognized its necessity.

Also, under the active selling of Amway by the little petite husband, he began to calmly participate in the great business of raising babies. (T/N: 'Amway' means the action of basically strongly recommend something)