Chapter 8

Tu Mianmian looked and acted as usual after finishing the communication with the Duke.

After a slightly long lunch break, Mianmian went back to the park on time to continue the live broadcast in the afternoon.

The maids in the Duke's Mansion baked some sweet and delicious biscuits in their spare time.

And like feeding a small animal, they handed them all to Tu Mianmian for him to munch on or give away.

Mianmian gave a lot to Xu Taotao and Robbins, and he also picked up a few biscuits to eat, his mouth moving like a hamster gnawing on food.

It didn't take long for Bob and the director to return, walking side by side.

In the morning, Bob looked like a fiery fireball. In the afternoon, he looked like a cold lump of ice.

The director simply said a few words and then turned to operate the live cameras.

Bob stared at the director's back for a while, and then glanced at Tu Mianmian inadvertently and quickly retracted his gaze.

After that, I don't know if it was an accident or intentional, when Bob passed by Tu Mianmian, his shoulder hit Mianmian heavily!

Mianmian was knocked back a step on the spot, and the small biscuit held in his palm fell down, leaving him with a look of pain on his face.

Ow! The little rabbit's arm was going to be hit blue!

When Bob saw Tu Mianmian's pained expression, a glimmer of satisfaction flashed in his eyes.

He let out a cold "hum" and walked away.

[...? Will there be such an exciting scene on the live broadcast? Is it a prelude to a fight?]

[Ahhh Bob! Shameless! Mianmian, I'm here to help you~ blow, woo, woo, pain fly away~]

[Why is Bob still there? And he hasn't been replaced as a guest after the incident of harming the mutant flower in the morning?]

[Aren't there investors backing him? I guess that he'll be withdrawn after filming this episode. Otherwise, he and the investors wouldn't be able to bear the responsibility if a replacement had to be found for a new director on the spot.]

[Protect our little cutie!]

[Bob is too naive.]

[What is Robbins doing? The mouth is moving, but why don't I hear a sound?]

Robbins: "I #%*Bob you#%*..."

Robbins was scolding the shameless Bob fiercely.

But after some of his words were recorded by the flying live camera, the rest was blocked because of uncivilized words, and the audience could only hear silence.

Seeing the live broadcast cameras that were hidden in the morning flying around, Tu Mianmian patted Robbins on the shoulder, signaling him to forget about it.

Mianmian looked down at the broken biscuits on the ground and frowned.

He sighed, and seeing that Bob had already gone far away, he didn't chase after him, but just remembered this grievance in his heart.

Xu Taotao found a cleaning robot to clean up the biscuits on the ground.

Afterwards, everyone was aware of this matter, but they left it alone for the time being.

Strictly speaking, this popular science reality show has a lot of explosive points and highlights already, so there wasn't a need for more.

In the afternoon, Xu Taotao, who got closer to Tu Mianmian and Robbins because of the biscuits they shared, didn't look so cold anymore.