Chapter 41

Sivir closed the bedroom door and stood in the bedroom doorway for a bit.

The Duke then lowered his eyes slightly, walked over, and lifted the quilt to cover Tu Mianmian, "Don't catch a cold."

"Oh." Tu Mianmian huddled under the quilt.

He then adjusted his posture and rolled up the quilt a bit.

After wrapping himself up and sitting on the bed properly, he asked again, "You just said that I wanted something?"

"There are too many people at the award banquet, do you want to stay at home?" Sivir resumed his unfinished words, "Stay at home and feel more comfortable."

The Duke didn't know that Tu Mianmian would return to his human form.

He was worried that the banquet would be overwhelming and laborious, and that he would not be able to take care of the fluffy Mianmian Rabbit, so he wanted to ask Tu Mianmian's opinion about going.

As soon as he entered the door, he found that Mianmian Rabbit changed back to Tu Mianmian.

"But now..." The Duke looked at Tu Mianmian, his eyes fell on the bunny ears on his head again, and he was a little uncertain.

"No." Tu Mianmian kicked the Duke on the leg, much more vigorously than when the rabbit jiojio kicked people.

He heard the hesitation in Sivir's words and said, "I'm going."

"If you don't take me to the party," Tu Mianmian snorted, "You'll look no different from a scumbag who dislikes his marriage partner and spends all his time outside alone."

Sivir: "..."

What did Tu Mianmian learn from the star network?

The Duke was a little dumbfounded, and he reached out and squeezed his little husband's cheek.

"Go, of course. I'll take you there." Sivir leaned over and kissed Tu Mianmian.

Mianmian was so squeamish that he really hadn't planned to bring him to the banquet, but he couldn't let him cry secretly at home.

——

Sivir and Tu Mianmian finished their lunch in the Duke's Mansion.

The small cutlery for Tu Mianmian lop-eared rabbit shape was put away and replaced with normal-sized cutlery, the same size as the Duke.

The maids and domestic service robots in the Duke's Mansion were now able to control their emotions very well.

When they saw Tu Mianmian with bunny ears and rabbit tail, they didn't have any other overly excited behavior except for the smile of an aunt stretched across their faces.

What a joy to be able to work here.

The afternoon sun was warm and after Tu Mianmian ate two big bowls of rice, he ran to the living room's floor-to-ceiling window to bask in the sun.

He was lying on a rocking chair swaying, comfortable and leisurely.

The family crest of the Raphael family was held by Tu Mianmian in his hand.

The demon power from the family crest was still slowly and continuously pouring into Tu Mianmian's body, like a long, steady stream of water, nourishing his entire body.

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but Tu Mianmian always felt that he had a great need for demon power recently.

It was like a gold swallowing beast.