Chapter 55

Tu Mianmian was in a good mood all day.

The Duke's words "our wedding" early in the morning made him feel very happy.

Tu Mianmian readily accepted the change in the care plan made by the nursing team because he was pregnant with twins.

This made the nursing team stationed in the Duke's Mansion breathe a sigh of relief.

In the new nursing plan, there are more healthy exercises to do, for fear that the soft and lazy Duchess will not move!

"If there are other traps for the Duchess to jump into, it must be now!" Judy passed by with a happy face, and said to the nursing team, "The Duchess is happy now, and he won't find out about anything tricky."

The Duchess is heartless, but doubled his happiness. jpg

Nursing team: "..."

How can double health exercises count as jumping into a pit?

A nurse robot asked curiously: "Why?"

"His Grace and Madam are going to hold a wedding!" Judy was beaming, as if she was the one who was getting married.

Nursing team: "!"

Seeing the surprised expressions of the nurse robots, Judy left contentedly and continued to work on the wedding.

Since His Excellency the Duke disclosed the wedding to his little sweetheart today, the matter of the Duke and his little husband's wedding has been fully disclosed throughout the Duke's Mansion.

Everyone was beaming, as happy as if they were about to celebrate the New Year.

After listening to Butler Anderson's advice, Sivir told Tu Mianmian about the wedding, and dragged him to discuss the details of the wedding.

The first topic was what color the bouquet should be, and which flowers were better.

"Bouquet?" Tu Mianmian asked without thinking.

The wedding ceremony that has been handed down from the past to the present Interstellar Era is more westernized.

But none of this matters.

"Keep your eyes open wide." Tu Mianmian pointed to the drawing on the wedding design book.

In the picture of a man and a woman, the bride is holding a bouquet of flowers. "Doesn't the bouquet belong to the bride?"

His Excellency the Duke froze, then became slightly puzzled.

He was also getting married for the first time, and it was the first time he began to understand various matters about weddings, many of which were not clear.

Sivir looked down at the album, and turned a page back.

It was of two women, both holding bouquets.

Turning back, I found a few examples of two men, only to find that none of them had bouquets in their hands.

Sivir: "..."

His Excellency the Duke finally responded: "I made a mistake."

"No, you must be trying to trick me again." The matter of the small skirt came first, and so the little husband didn't believe Sivir's words this time.

He put his hand under the table, and grabbed and twisted the Duke's thigh.

His Excellency the Duke: "..."

This time it was really a mistake!

The Duke's expression changed slightly, and he said in a low voice, "Mianmian, it hurts."