3

I didn't get much sleep last night, I woke up around 9 and walked downstairs to get some water, while trying to find the cups I found hangover pills which helped me a lot, I made 3 more glasses and brought the pills up stairs, Katrina was walking out of Sam's room half asleep when she saw me, "Hey why are you up so early?" I smiled and handed her a pill and some water, "Couldn't sleep and wanted to take care of you guys, I hope you don't mind I found the medicine on accident." She smiled, "Thank you so much, I was actually coming for one of these." I smiled and she took another pill and glass of water for Sam.

"Imma head back to bed see you later, oh um...I'll have Sam send me your instagram later and I'll follow you." I smiled, "Thank you, sleep well." She walked back in the room and I headed to Colby's, he was passed out on the bed still. He looked so peaceful and part of me wanted to kiss him again. Yes I remember it all, everything that happened but I'd never admit to it, he was just drunk last night and I refuse to make things weird between us. I sat the water down next to him and shook his arm slightly, "Colby.."

He wasn't budging, I shook him a little harder and said his name louder and he started to shift slightly. "Take this so you feel better when you wake up." He groaned and rolled over exposing his abs, I blushed and shook his shoulder. He finally opened one eye as he jumped slightly and looked at me. "Are you okay?" His voice was so hoarse and laced with concern it made my body tingle, "I'm okay, take this so when you wake up later you won't feel sick." He looked at the pill and closed his eyes as he took it and I handed him the water, he sat up slightly and took a sip before laying back down.

"Why are you up so early?" I smiled as he tried to seem concerned for me while falling back asleep, "I couldn't sleep." I placed the water down on his bedside and stood up but I felt his hand wrap around the hem of my sweatpants as he pulled me back to him. "If you can't sleep there then sleep on the bed." The thought sounded amazing to me right now, I was really tired and his bed looked so comfortable, he wasn't horny anymore and I was sober. "Are you sure?" He nodded his head and I sighed walking to the other side of his bed and getting under the huge silk blanket.

The silky sheets felt great against my bare skin, within a matter of seconds Colby had rolled over and his arm was slung across my stomach as light snores came from him again. I blushed harshly now sober and comprehending what he was doing, maybe I could fall asleep and then they can kick me out later. I twisted over to face the wall and closed my eyes, Kacey was probably confused and I hoped Stas didn't feel too bad. I was always worried about others and it honestly kept me up at night. Before I could realize it I was falling asleep, the last thing I remembered was feeling Colby tighten his grip around me and then everything went black.

~

I rolled over stretching slightly, the feeling of these sheets were amazing. Wait...who's sheets? I popped my eyes open letting them adjust to the room, holy shit it's not a dream I'm really in Colby's bed! I looked around to see I was alone in the room, Colby must have woken up and walked out of the room.

I slowly sat up grateful I found that medicine this morning, my headache was no where near as bad as it would have been. I slowly got up rubbing my face as I walked to the bathroom, my clothes were in the same spot, I honestly didn't feel like putting the difficult top on so I changed into my shorts folding the sweatpants and kept the shirt on as I walked downstairs with my clothes in one hand and my phone I found on the table dead in my pocket.

I heard voices in the kitchen which drew me in, I could hear Colby talking with Sam. I decided to go greet them before I left, "She makes me feel differ- oh hey Y/n." I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying as I rubbed my eyes and put my hair in a messy bun. "Hey, I'm gonna head out and go meet up with Kacey, my phone died and I don't want her to worry about me. I was wondering if I could keep the shirt for a few days and then I'll give it back, I'm just too lazy to put my entire outfit on from last night."