14

I didn't get much sleep last night, nightmares of the past events kept waking me up, Colby woke up twice when I jolted awake and rocked me back to sleep. My eyes were puffy and my head was killing me, it was 8 in the morning and I decided to just get up for good and take some medicine. I looked at my phone and called Kacey knowing she was getting ready for classes. I explained the situation to her and she was ready to ditch school and come find me but I told her to go to school that it didn't get that far and I was fine.

I called my mom for the first time in weeks, she was doing good, she told me to come visit soon and I agreed. Everyone was doing good there without me and I was happy for them, I heard Colby's door swing open and running footsteps down the stairs, "Y/n?" His voice was full of worry, I popped around the corner, "What's wrong I'm right here." He sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around me which surprised me, "I thought someone took you I was so worried. I woke up and you were gone." I smiled softly and squeezed him tightly, "I couldn't sleep so I came down here so you could sleep in. It's almost 10 now."

He nodded and slowly pulled away, "Are they still asleep?" I nodded, "Kat came down about 30 minutes ago and asked me how I was doing, we talked and then she took medicine up to Sam." He nodded and followed me into the kitchen, "I'll make you breakfast." He shook his head, "No you don't have to do anything." I looked at him, "Look...I know what happened was crazy but..please don't walk on egg shells around me. It was my fault for turning my back on my cup, that's the one rule you never break. I was also in a revealing outfit so I'm also to blame-" Colby slammed his hand on the counter making me jump.

"Stop blaming yourself! You didn't do anything wrong, I don't care if you were fucking naked, he had no right!" I blinked a few times as I stared at the floor, "I'm sorry.." He sighed and walked over to me, "Please stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong." He rubbed my shoulders, "I made you mad." His hands stopped, "It wasn't you, I'm just mad that he had the audacity, I'm upset that it was you." I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead gently, "I'm not mad at you okay? I shouldn't have gotten that aggressive."

"It's okay." My voice was small, my anxiety was at its limit and I just wanted to sleep for weeks, I wished I didn't remember anything. "It's not and you know it....let's just get ready and go eat breakfast, then we can stop by the police station and then I can take you out like I promised." I slowly nodded and started to walk to his room to get clothes and shower. Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom as I put my hair in a messy bun and found Colby's shirt from last night so I put it on.

@Nights_with_Y/n

Like by Katrinastuartofficial and 7,981 moreNight_with_Y/n: I just want to be done Comments are disabled

Night_with_Y/n: I just want to be done
Comments are disabled

Colby walked out of his closet dressed and headed into the bathroom to finish, he said we would get food but I honestly wasn't hungry. "Are you ready to go?" I jumped slightly not realizing I was zoned out for so long, "You okay?" I nodded, "Yeah sorry I was zoned out, I'm ready if you are." He just looked at me before nodding and grabbing his phone and wallet, he didn't comment on me wearing his shirt or me jumping. I followed him down the stairs as Sam and Kat were walking out from the kitchen.