16

This is going to be a fuller chapter for Sam and Kat, it has nothing to do with the story line and you are welcome to skip it if you like.

~Katrina's POV~

I watched them leave and smiled before looking over at Sam, "What movie are we going to watch." He smiled at me, "Well I was thinking we could go get food at this new place I found and then come back and relax to whatever movie you want." I smiled brightly, "Okay, do you need to grab anything?" He shook his head and we headed for the door, he locked it behind us and we got in his car.

"So what's the restaurant called?" He hummed as if he were thinking, "Honestly I can't remember but I know how to get there." I laughed at him and pulled my phone out as he turned on the radio and I connected my phone, I started playing songs we both loved and he sang along to every one of them. Because of traffic it took about 30 minutes for us to get there but I wasn't too worried because I was having fun in the car.

Sam parked and that's when I looked up and saw a Ferris Wheel. "Sam.." He smiled and cut the car off smiling, "Surprise!" I giggled and let out a squeal, he knew how much I loved the fair in LA, we got out quickly and I ran around the side to hug him. He squeezed me tightly and we headed into the fast pass line to get our bracelets, "I got the ones where we have unlimited rides." I jumped excitedly before sticking my arm in the hole so she could place mine on my wrist. "Have fun and enjoy the rides."

We thanked the lady who gave us our tickets and headed inside, it wasn't too crowded which was a good thing, the lines would be shorter. A few years ago when we were here Sam had won me the Charmander plushie we named Nolan, I looked up at the same stand to see they now had a Pikachu one around the same size. "Look babe! Nolan can have a brother!" He laughed at my word choice and we walked over to the stand, it took him about 20 minutes and $40 dollars but he won it.

"Thanks babe!" I kissed his cheek and smiled he wrapped his arm around me and carried the plush for me as we walked towards the car to put him back, we got stamped on the way out so we could get back in. Sam threw him in the car and then we went back in to start the rides. Most of which was me screaming and Sam laughing, "How long is the fair open for?" Sam shrugged, "I think it just opened tonight why?" I smiled, "We should bring Y/n and Colby here and make colby win her something." Sam smiled, "Yes that's perfect, if things go well then I'll talk to him about it."

I smiled, "I'm sure things are going perfectly, I know she'll never admit it but I'm pretty sure Y/n is in love him him." Sam nodded, "I agree on that one, she'll never admit it." I hit his shoulder as we laughed. We had been here for about an hour and 30 minutes now and more things were opening up as the day went by. We stopped at a stand and got cotton candy and some other food and drinks, "Okay babe hear me out." He looked up with his mouth open and cotton candy half way to his mouth.

I laughed at him and kissed his cheek, "This should be interesting." I smirked, "So as you know I just redid my hair and Y/n's, now her hair is going to fade pretty quickly because of the color I chose so for Halloween she agreed to let me redye it a different color but then I'll have to keep that color fresh for a while before we change it again so she doesn't mess her hair up." He nodded along trying to keep up, "Can I please dye the front tips of your hair purple to match mine, it would look so cute and the fans would love it."

He shoulders sagged and he huffed, "I don't like dyeing my hair baby, you know that." I pouted and ate a piece of popcorn as I stared off, "Just the tips?" My face brightened up and I nodded my head quickly, "Yes just these pieces." His eyes followed my hand as I lifted the strands up, "Fine but only purple to match your hair." I squealed in excitement, "Yay!" He smiled and kissed me softly as I kissed him back, "Thank you for tonight baby, I really enjoyed it." He wrapped his arm around me, "You're welcome baby, you know I'll do anything for you."

I giggled and booped his nose making him smile, "We should come up with a name for Nolan's brother." I nodded as I leaned against his shoulder and ate some cotton candy, "What about Jayden?" He shrugged, "Maybe, that's not bad." I smiled and looked up at him as he pecked my lips softly. "Do you wanna ditch and go watch a movie at the theatre?" I nodded and we got up heading out to the car, today was a good day, despite all that happened the night before, today turned out to be a good day.