20

I yawned quietly and stretched, the clock read 4 am and I heard noises from the hall. I slid out of Colby's arms and quietly walked out of my room, I found Kacey trying to get a drunk Stas and Kat in the door with a drunk Sam. "Y/n!" My eyes widened at Sam's voice, I didn't want him to wake Colby, "Shh, come on let's get you guys in bed." Kacey sighed gratefully as I took Sam's arm with Kat and got them upstairs, it took 15 minutes just for the stairs but I was happy they had fun.

"Y/n~ We missed you so much!" Kat agreed with Sam and I smiled, "I'm glad you kept your promise to drink for me." Sam smiled and fell backwards on the bed, "Get up Sam you need to change." I walked to his closet and pulled out sweatpants and a T-shirt before walking back out. He took them with a groan and walked to their bathroom to change, "Now for you girly." She giggled and threw her arms open, "I want Sam's hoodie." I smiled and walked back to the closet to get her one, when I walked back her shoes were off and she now had shorts on, I handed her the hoodie and she put it on.

I grabbed makeup wipes that were on the dresser and helped her take all of her make up off, Sam finally walked out and plopped on the bed face first. I laughed and saw the pill bottle on the dresser, I grabbed the hangover pills and handed them each a pill to which they took with no water and it made me cringe. Kat crawled up next to Sam and I covered them with the blanket. I quietly walked out, Kacey had Stas in her room and I could see her struggling.

"Stas babe, let's get changed okay?" She smiled at me and let me help her change, Kacey was shocked as I easily changed her and took her makeup off. "How do you make it look so easy?" I smiled, "Practice, and I've always been the mom friend so their subconscious trusts me." She nodded and got up changing as well and taking her own makeup off. Stas was now in bed under the blanket and Kacey was about to join her, "Sleep well, hangover pills are right here." Kacey nodded, "You too." I sat the bottle on her dresser and walked out heading back downstairs.

When I opened my door Colby was sitting up looking at me, "Where did you go?" I crawled into bed, "Kacey needed help putting the kids to bed." He snorted and pulled me against his chest, "You're so good to us." I smiled, "That's my job." He kissed my head, "Get some rest." I nodded and cuddled into his chest, the memories of a few hours ago weighed on me but I pushed them away and decided to deal with it later.

As a disclaimer I know that in their house Sam and Colby's room are upstairs while the other two are downstairs but I forgot that when I first started writing this so I'm just going with what I already had for the book lol

~

"Y/n~" I groaned and flipped over, "Let me sleep." I heard him chuckle, "Wake up I made you breakfast." My eyes shot open, "Is the house okay?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Just sit up will you." I couldn't help but smile as I sat up and he placed a tray of great looking food in front of me. "Who actually cooked?" He groaned, "It was me, Kacey helped but it was me." I grabbed his hand and brought him closer to my face as I kissed him, "Either way thank you." He smiled and sat next to me as I started to eat, "It's really good!" He smiled brightly satisfied with himself.

He rolled over and held out his phone to show me the date and time. When I saw it, it instantly clicked, I put the food on my table next to me and jumped up grabbing his gift and jumping next to him, "Happy 1 month baby." He chuckled and pulled me closer to him kissing me softly, "Happy 1 month." He took the gift and looked at me, "Just open it." He opened the box to see another box, "Oh god." I giggled as he went through two more boxes and finally got to the last small box.

When he opened it his eyes widened, "Y/n, this is beautiful." It was a Kingdom hearts ring, it was his favorite game of all time and I thought it was a good idea. "Thank you so much baby." I kissed him and smiled, "I figured since you got me a promise ring I could get you one." He smiled and reached into his pocket and handed me something that was wrapped in tissue paper. "I told you I didn't want anything." He sat up, "Yeah so I got you something anyway."