28

It hit me all at once, my eyes shot open and I found myself hanging over the toilet throwing up last nights dinner. Fuck I think I have a bug. Colby was next to me holding my hair back, "No...go I don't want to get you sick if I am." He didn't listen and stayed next to me, I groaned and leaned against the tub after flushing. "Fuck." Colby grabbed a rag and helped clean me up, "Maybe you should go to the doctor?"

I groaned, "I guess...my dad wanted to spend time and get to know you today...I'll have Mike pick you up and I'll go to the doctor." He shook his head, "I should be with you." I slowly stood up, "I already feel better, please I don't want to disappointed my dad, he was looking forward to a guys day." Colby sighed and nodded as he rubbed his eyes, "Fine but as soon as your done you have to call me." I nodded, "I will, now let me brush my teeth."

It was a shitty way to wake up but it got the job done, I got ready for the day and put on my shorts and Colby's hoodie, I didn't bother with makeup and just put my hair in a bun. Colby was dressed when I walked out and I smiled as we changed spots and he went to brush his teeth.

Mike:
On my way your asses better be up

Me:
Colby's almost ready, I threw up again so I'm gonna go to the doctor while you guys have a guys day with dad

Mike:
Are you okay?

Me:
Yes I think it's a bug or something

Mike:
Okay almost there

"Mikes almost here, you have his number right?" Colby responded from the bathroom and I laid on the bed dreading my visit. I grabbed everything I needed and got ready to go, "Mike's here, call me as soon as you know anything." I nodded as Colby kissed my head and grabbed his things heading downstairs to Mike's car.

~

I hated hospitals, I put a mask on and walked in, paper work took forever but eventually I got put in a room. They ran all kinds of tests blood, urine, flu, and even Covid. I was waiting in the room scrolling on my phone when I saw his post.

@Colby Brock

Liked by Mike_alike and 14,529 moreColby Brock: they are the cutest                   Mike and Maddie: that my daughter 😌                   Colby Brock: and my girl 😌Nights_with_Y/n: WHEN DID YOU TAKE THISColby Brock: shhhhhClick to load more co...

Colby Brock: they are the cutest
                   Mike and Maddie: that my daughter 😌
                   Colby Brock: and my girl 😌
Nights_with_Y/n: WHEN DID YOU TAKE THIS
Colby Brock: shhhhh
Click to load more comments

I couldn't help but smile, it was so cute. But I knew two could play at that game.

@Night_with_Y/n