12

Disclaimer: Smut continued ⚠️

I flipped us over straddling his lap and grinding against him as he gripped my ass, we kissed aggressively as I moved myself back and forth on him. A thought ran through my mind and I blushed, "Speak up." I blushed hard, how did he know? I slowly pulled my lips off of his and looked at him, "Can I....can I ride your thigh?"

My face was beat red, I felt weird asking the question and was sure he'd say no but when he smirked and positioned me on his thigh, excitement filled my body as he helped me move back and forth. I moaned throwing my head back as I grinder on his thigh, the jean material rubbing me perfectly. He kissed my neck and sucked harshly pulling the skin between his teeth, I moaned gripping his hair tightly and moving faster, I was getting close again but I didn't want to him to stop.

I sped my hips up and felt his nails digging into my sides, "Fuck Colby~" I couldn't stop myself as I rode right over the edge cumming hard as I moaned into his neck. He gripped my sides tightly, "I don't remember telling you it was okay to cum." His voice was so deep, it scared me but also turned me on, he flipped us over so that I was on the bed, his hand around my neck. "I'm..s-sorry Colby-" his other hand landed on the side of my ass, "Is that my name?" I knew what he meant and it was turning me on so much, "Daddy~ I'm sorry!"

He smirked and let go of me walking towards his dresser, my eyes widened as my heartbeat sped up. He pulled out rope and a whip, I never expected him to have either.  He pulled me forward and ripped the dress over my head quickly and threw it along with my panties. He grabbed my hands bounding them up and wrapping the rope around the top of his bed frame after flipping me on my stomach, he moved to my feet and tied them to the bed posts.

I moaned as I felt his fingers run down my legs, he bent down kissing my thighs and leaving saliva marks from his tongue. My legs were shaking as I tried to get friction, he smacked my ass but this time it wasn't his hand, I moaned out loudly as the leather connected again. The pain became pleasure and I desperately wanted more, "I want you to count." I slowly nodded but he yanked me back by my hair, "Words." Another moan left my lips, "Yes daddy!" He started to whip me as I counted, once he was satisfied at 10 he tossed it next to me and pulled his shirt off throwing it, I heard his pants unzip, my ass was raw but the burn fell good.

It wasn't long before I felt his tip teasing my hole as he rubbed it against me, "Please daddy...I want you.." He smacked my ass making me cry out, "You've been a bad girl and expect to get what you want?" I whined pushing my face into the sheets, "Please!" He smacked me again, each time was slightly harder and I loved it, he bent down and kissed my shoulder softly before shoving his dick all the way in. I screamed and gripped the rope that held my hands in the air, I could barely touch anything, he thrusted fast and hard as he slapped my ass a few times.

"Daddy~" Colby's touch was so intoxicating but so exhilarating at the same time, he always made me feel safe yet scared me to my core. Everything about him was a mystery to me, it turned me on even more. "Fuck did you get tighter?" A smirk spread across my face as moved my hips to meet his, I was able to rest on my knees with my hands in the air m.

One of his hands were around my throat as the other gripped my side, he felt so hard inside me and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to reach the edge as well. His hand on my hip moved around to rub my clit as he thrusted and hit my g-spot, "Daddy!" My scream echoed through his room, he abused that spot harshly bringing moan after moan from me, his groans mixing into the heat. We were both panting and full of sweat, "Fuck I love your body, you're so perfect." He was whispering under his breath but I was still able to hear him as I moaned and his grip on my neck tightened.

His thrusts we're getting sloppy and I knew he wouldn't last much longer, I was so close to the edge as the pit in my stomach grew. "Not so fast." He pulled out and away from me, I whined loudly at the loss of his touch. I could feel his cum his my back as he climaxed and left me hanging, "You can't have the cake and eat it too baby girl." I cried, yes tears were falling down my face, I wanted his touch, I wanted him inside me, "But that doesn't mean I'm done." Hope filled my chest, he untied me and flipped me over. The night was filled with our moans and our sweat, we went another 3 times before we both finally passed out.

~

I turned over laying my hand on his chest keeping my eyes closed, I was awake but I didn't want to get up. I laid there for a few minutes before decided to open my eyes slowly, I was surprised to see I didn't have a headache. My eyes met Colby's as he looked at me, "Good morning." I smiled, "Morning, how did you sleep?" He looked at my hands, "Amazing how about you?" I stretched slightly feeling his hands on my wrist, pain shot through them making me look, there were faded rope marks which meant they were sore.

"Did I do that to you?" His brows furrowed and he seemed upset making me giggle and love to kiss him softly, "I enjoyed every second of it." The feeling of the sheets on my skin made me realize we were still naked, I sat up hoping to find my bag of clothes and smiled when I saw a nearly laid out outfit for me. "It's 1 o'clock, remember we're throwing a party here tonight." I nodded and got up grabbing his blanket that laid on the top at the edge of the bed and wrapped myself in it. "I'm gonna take a shower."

He nodded and watched me grab the clothes he laid out and walk to his bathroom, I had kept a few things in his shower for the nights I stayed over. I turned the water on and dropped the blanket once I was in the bathroom, as the water heated I quickly cleaned off the messy makeup that surrounded my eyes. Once my face was cleaned I got into his shower and started to wash my hair.

The smell of my shampoo filled the bathroom and I smiled to myself knowing it was his favorite scent, lavender. As I was rinsing my hair out I felt arms wrap around me, I smiled and finished washing the soap from my hands and hair before opening my eyes to look at him.

"You're just too beautiful to ignore." I blushed and giggled at his statement as he kissed my neck, that was when I noticed the red hickeys on his neck and what I assumed were some on mine. "I'll cover yours later." He nodded knowing what I was talking about.

We finished up in the shower, he insisted that he was the one to wash my body even though majority of it was him running his hands all over me. Once we were dried off and dressed I grabbed a few makeup products that I brought with me and started to cover the hickeys on my neck, Colby watched me and tried to do his making me laugh and help him. He smiled the whole time as I covered them up, "Sam sent me a text saying they had food downstairs." I nodded and we headed down the stairs to get food.

As soon as Kat saw me she ran to me and dragged me away from Colby, "I want food~" She smirked, "Tell me tell me!" She squealed quietly making me laugh, "two words, four rounds." Her eyes widened as I walked away to get food, they had ordered Taco Bell and me and Colby sat down and ate, "How are you guys feeling for tonight?" Sam asked excited, we smiled and got to talking about the party and how crazy it was gonna be.