4

Disclaimer: Smut ⚠️

@Nights_with_Y/n

Tagged: Katrinastuartofficial and StasiavuuLiked by: Colby Brock and 6,359 moreNights_with_Y/n: Girls nightttt! @Days_with_KC needs to join us next timeeee                Stasiavuu: yesss we missed herrrrrKatrinastuartofficial: yes pleaseeeee we n...

Liked by: Colby Brock and 6,359 more
Nights_with_Y/n: Girls nightttt! @Days_with_KC needs to join us next timeeee
                Stasiavuu: yesss we missed herrrrr
Katrinastuartofficial: yes pleaseeeee we need our 4th sister!
Click to load more comments

Today was Friday, it's been a week since I met the boys and two of my new closest friends. Kat and Stas got really close to me and Kacey, we decided to go out tonight but Kacey declined as she had a test tomorrow and didn't want to fail. We understood and invited her for the next time, we agreed we'd hang out in the day time at least once.

"Let's go get drinks!" Stas was already tipsy, I could see it in her red cheeks, I giggled and agreed with her. The three of us left the dance floor and went towards the bar, we ordered 6 shots, two for each of us. "On three! The last to finish pays tonight!" We all agreed and the bartender counted down, on 3 I took the shots back to back and cheered. Stas was the last to finishes which meant she had to pay.

We both laughed at her face as she realized she lost and hugged her, "It's okay I'll pay tonight." I smiled at her, "Are you sure? I lost!" I laughed, "Yeah I know! But I feel bad so I'll pay!" She smiled and hugged me tightly getting excited, "3 more shots!"  The bartender poured 3 more, "None for us?" We looked over to see Sam and Colby behind us, Kat got excited and ran to hug her boyfriend. I blushed and added 2 more shots, I had been trying to forget about the last night out with them.

"Hey Y/n~ what are the shots?" I smiled and handed one to him as I grabbed mine and handed the other to Stas, "Find out!" We clinked our shot glasses and took the shot in seconds, "Woo! Whiskey!" I smiled as he leaned over to the bartender and told him something, I wasn't sure what he said because my hearing and vision couldn't keep up with me. "Woah maybe you should relax a minute.." his hand was resting on my lower back to help steady me as Kat and Sam took their shot.

"Bathroom?" I asked the girls and they nodded following me to the bathroom, Kat helping me walk. As soon as the door closed a wave of emotions hit me and I was trying not to cry, "Woah what's wrong?" Kat hugged me and Stas wet some paper towels to put on my head, "It's a long story...I'm just..too dramatic sometimes." I giggled at the end trying to lighten up the mood, "Explain, what happened?" I sighed knowing Kacey had already known and promised to not say anything.

"Last time we all went out, the first time, I helped Colby get into comfortable clothes and get in bed and he...he kissed me and it was going to lead to more!" Their eyes were wide but they didn't seem surprised, "I stopped him because I didn't want anyone to think I was taking advantage of his drunk state and he thanked me and told me we'd talk about it the next morning but....he said he doesn't remember that night and I told him I didn't either..."

Now they looked surprised, "God I'm so stupid for letting this bother me!" Kat and Stas smiled, "Y/n...I think maybe you should just bring it up to him, he's not the type to ignore that and he definitely doesn't act on drunk feelings, if he kissed you that night then that means he was fond of you sober." My eyes were wide as I looked at her, "Really?" She nodded and hugged me, "Y/n I say go for it if it happens again!" I giggled at Stas's wink as she poked my side, "Let's go back out!"