17

Disclaimer: slight smut ⚠️

Me and Kacey moved in a few days ago, the move wasn't as bad as we expected, whatever we didn't take with us we left for the next person living there. My room was completely unpacked now thanks to Colby, because of what happened Kacey took the room upstairs and I took the one downstairs. I wouldn't be in there much as majority of the time I'd be in Colby's room but until we were ready to tell the world we kept our things separate.

We got lucky this year, Halloween eve was Friday and Halloween was Saturday, we decided to throw two parties and hold costume contests, tonight it would be best couple or group outfits and then Saturday would be solo costumes. Sam and Kat went for a cute look while me and Colby went for a hotter look. It matched our personalities, Stas and Kacey decided to dress up together as well so we were all excited to show off our looks to each other.

The party would be starting soon and I had to put finishing touches on Colby's hair, Kat decided to wait until after the parties to redo my hair so I have temporary color on the ends of my blonde to match my outfit while Colby had a spray color in his hair. I smiled as we stepped back looking in the mirror, "We look amazing babe!" I giggled and kissed him, "Wait can't forget." I watched his hand as he smeared my lipstick to match the costume, "Good thinking." He kissed me again before we posed for a photo.

@Nights_with_Y/n

Likes by Stasiavuu and 73,610 moreNights_with_Y/n: All Hallows eve 🎃Colby Brock: why do I actually look like him-Nights_with_Y/n: because I'm that goodStasiavuu: wait this is so cute!The_Trap_House: YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEClick to load more comments

Nights_with_Y/n: All Hallows eve 🎃
Colby Brock: why do I actually look like him-
Nights_with_Y/n: because I'm that good
Stasiavuu: wait this is so cute!
The_Trap_House: YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE
Click to load more comments

"Are you ready to head down?" I nodded, its the first party since the incident and for some reason I wasn't too scared, I didn't plan to drink much tonight since I had to be awake early enough to do my next outfit tomorrow. Colby agreed to not drink as much with me so I wasn't alone even though I told him it was okay, "Yeah let's go see Sam and Kat, they're downstairs already."

I nodded and we headed downstairs, music was playing and I could hear them laughing, when we walked in I couldn't help but smile, their costumes matched them so well. They were Timmy Turner and Trixie Tang, Kat got the outfits spot on.

Sam and Kat: